“Housekeeping steals your stuff”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in South Williamson
Sweet Dreams Suites
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed here for several weeks and witnessed it all here, from pill heads arguing in the hallway in the early am, to escorts services being provided. Then if that wasn't enough the doors to the room make a loud thud that can be heard clearly when you may be trying to sleep. Then last but not least I had personal belonging stolen out of my room while at work. If it wasn't for work I would go elsewhere and avoid this mess. The owner is a very nice man and most of the girls behind the desk are friendly. Though they allow a lot of traffic in and out of there through out the night. So if your into pills and paying hookers then this is the place for you. If your trying to find a place to sleep then you'll be better off getting your sweet dreams in some where else.

Room Tip: A lot of the rooms smell like smoke so call ahead to make sure your room doesn't smell. Also the...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Matt K
Ingrid R, General Manager at Sweet Dreams Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

We are very sorry to see your complaints. However they are quite confusing and we feel very slanderous. It is customary for our staff to keep the noise down which is why we do not clean rooms during the night and the doors are adjusted regularly. I am sorry you felt that we offered things we do not offer and we wish you had come to us with your complaints right away. We are always ready to rectify any disturbance another guest might be unaware they are causing and we pride ourselves in making sure you are comfortable for as long as you stay with us. We do offer many suites of all sizes and we are always happy to move a guest who has a complaint. We really aim to please our guests with clean affordable suites, which is why we even launder all our bedding after each check out. That does sometimes cause them to look a little less new, but we believe that keeping them sanitary comes before newness in everyone's mind. We hope you give us another chance and we are willing to see to it that you leave happy. Your concerns can still be addressed if you'd like, please contact highest management if you are ever in town again. Thanks

Reviewed July 7, 2012

No hot water day 2. Owners won't attempt to fix anything! Sleeping on springs!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank coldcoldcold
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have visited this town for many years and please believe me...this is BEST MOTEL IN THE TOWN. Also, the owner is very sweet and goes out of her way to make your stay complete. They offered me room service daily with a smile and clean towels anytime I needed them. Another reason I enjoy staying here is...... it is very close to all the restaurants, the mall and Wal-mart. I understand they are changing the name to "Sweet Dream Suites" which truly describes this motel. If you are going to be in the area anytime soon, I would recommend that you make your reservation today and you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2011

There are never any towels in the rooms the breakfast is not worth a dime, u have to get your key renewed every additional night u stay, the bedding is in poor condition, I don't reccomend this place to noone

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I have stayed at this place for many years and it gets worse everytime I go there.They are very high on prices matter a fact they should pay us the 80$ a night to stay there.The desk is unstaffed 90% of the time no towels in the room when you check in.I can say that when you do see a desk person they are friendly but very rare you see one.The rooms are moldy smelling the ac's make noise the bed are very uncomfortable. The list goes on on.Oh one more thing the "free wifi" is great when it works!

Room Tip: Go to Logan or Pikeville
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank wsd34
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The owner of this motel is amazing!! She is the sweetest lady I have ever met. The customers that I have talked to at this motel say they stay frequently and would only stay here. And if I am ever in this location again you better believe THIS is the ONLY motel I will stay at!!! The front desk clerk is awesome, she makes sure to take care of you and does it with a smile on her face, and the housekeepers are some of the nicest and friendliest people, And they make sure you've got what you need and take very good care of you!! I saw one take breakfast to a lady that had a hard time walking. Tell me another motel that doesn't have room service that their housekeepers would go out of there way to do that for a guest!! Absolutely LOVE his motel!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Ingrid R, Owner at Sweet Dreams Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thanks so much Ruthj for the beautiful words. Its always nice to hear no matter how often we hear it. Its even nicer to see on such a widespread travel- aid as Tripadvisor. Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you and yours again sometime.

Reviewed September 3, 2009

I stayed here once, and made reservations to stay again. My trip was cancelled, so I cancelled my reservations. When I called and cancelled my reservation, they said thier computers were down and could I call back? To make a long story short, they charged my card for twice what they should have, and they have yet to refund the money they took. You can never get who who need to speak to on the phone. The one time I did stay, the room smelled, and it was so hot it took the A/C almost 2 hours to cool it off. Nope, never again for me, I'd rather stay 20 miles aways with a motel that actually does care about its guests.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Sweet Dreams Suites? Share your experiences!