“BEST MOTEL IN TOWN” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Dream Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in South Williamson
Sweet Dream Suites
naples fl
“BEST MOTEL IN TOWN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have visited this town for many years and please believe me...this is BEST MOTEL IN THE TOWN. Also, the owner is very sweet and goes out of her way to make your stay complete. They offered me room service daily with a smile and clean towels anytime I needed them. Another reason I enjoy staying here is...... it is very close to all the restaurants, the mall and Wal-mart. I understand they are changing the name to "Sweet Dream Suites" which truly describes this motel. If you are going to be in the area anytime soon, I would recommend that you make your reservation today and you will be glad you did!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

There are never any towels in the rooms the breakfast is not worth a dime, u have to get your key renewed every additional night u stay, the bedding is in poor condition, I don't reccomend this place to noone

• Stayed November 2011

Travelers are raving about these South Williamson hotels

Usa, Japan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

I have stayed at this place for many years and it gets worse everytime I go there.They are very high on prices matter a fact they should pay us the 80$ a night to stay there.The desk is unstaffed 90% of the time no towels in the room when you check in.I can say that when you do see a desk person they are friendly but very rare you see one.The rooms are moldy smelling the ac's make noise the bed are very uncomfortable. The list goes on on.Oh one more thing the "free wifi" is great when it works!

Room Tip: Go to Logan or Pikeville
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank wsd34
Huddy, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

The owner of this motel is amazing!! She is the sweetest lady I have ever met. The customers that I have talked to at this motel say they stay frequently and would only stay here. And if I am ever in this location again you better believe THIS is the ONLY motel I will stay at!!! The front desk clerk is awesome, she makes sure to take care of you and does it with a smile on her face, and the housekeepers are some of the nicest and friendliest people, And they make sure you've got what you need and take very good care of you!! I saw one take breakfast to a lady that had a hard time walking. Tell me another motel that doesn't have room service that their housekeepers would go out of there way to do that for a guest!! Absolutely LOVE his motel!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ingrid R, Owner at Sweet Dream Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thanks so much Ruthj for the beautiful words. Its always nice to hear no matter how often we hear it. Its even nicer to see on such a widespread travel- aid as Tripadvisor. Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you and yours again sometime.
Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2009

I stayed here once, and made reservations to stay again. My trip was cancelled, so I cancelled my reservations. When I called and cancelled my reservation, they said thier computers were down and could I call back? To make a long story short, they charged my card for twice what they should have, and they have yet to refund the money they took. You can never get who who need to speak to on the phone. The one time I did stay, the room smelled, and it was so hot it took the A/C almost 2 hours to cool it off. Nope, never again for me, I'd rather stay 20 miles aways with a motel that actually does care about its guests.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2008

This hotel is ok, Small rooms, Many workers from railroads stay here, so it stays quite busy. You only get 2 towels, and 2 washclothes, scimpie on supllies. They do accept pets and there is grass for them to "Do their business"! Water tastes horrible, so take bottled H20!!!!! Fairly clean.

• Liked — The only place to stay in this city:(
  • Disliked — Too many railroad workers etc in and out.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Williamson
Holiday Inn Express Pikeville
Candlewood Suites Logan
Chief Logan Lodge & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan
Brookshire Inn
Brookshire Inn
#1 of 1 in Inez

Been to Sweet Dream Suites? Share your experiences!