“Business meeting feedback”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hellidon
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Business meeting feedback”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Little difficultt to find..beware sat nav may take you down a narrow muddy track ..stick to road and you eventaully come to hotel.
Staff and service for my meeting were excellent and the meetingbroom was bright and comfortable.

I was also able to negotiate a great rate for the day.
If you a a golfer the course looks good andif a fisher they have course fishing on site..info and tickets from the pro shop.

Room Tip: Cannot comment as no overnight involved.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Christophe G, General Manager at Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am please to read that you had a successful meeting with us. I would always suggest that when you get close to the Hotel you follow the signs, they will take you to us and avoid any short cuts that may take you to a country lane. Indeed we have some very competitive rates and many of our guests enjoyed the great facilities that we have on site, including the bowling!
I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon, perhaps for a residential conference next time.
Christophe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
england
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Excellent stay due to the staff. Would suggest better signs for the reception as had no idea where to go. Rooms clean and nice lots of space. Have to say the pool area and changing rooms let this place down. The changing rooms were dirty and no lockers to use all broken very run down however the girls in the spa were nice although they need to watch their timing, facial was rushed and only 20 minutes not the full time but the neck and shoulder massage was nice. Have to say that all the staff here are excellent very helpful and friendly especially victoria at breakfast and the resturant manager well done. Would be back again when the pool area is 're camped thank you for a nice weekend.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you had a great time with us and thank you for your constructive feedback too, I will make sure that we rectified the points that you have raised. Some work is about to take place in the leisure area, I am confident that you will notice the improvement during your next visit. We have some fantastic offers all year round, please visit our Website. With Spa, Golf, Leisure, Bowling, some great walks, stunning views and close to some great attractions to visit such as Stratford and Oxford we are the perfect location.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

The standards at this hotel are exceptionally good. Very helpful and attentive staff, Beautiful spacious room with luxury bathroom, Everywhere scupulously clean. Restaurant food and service were first rate.
The only request i would make is for more signage because my satnav took me off course.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Christophe G, General Manager at Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Guests,
Thank you for review and your fantastic feedback. I am delighted that you had a memorable time with us and enjoyed our package and great facilities. We have some fantastic offers all year round, please visit our Website. With Spa, Golf, Leisure, Bowling, some great walks, stunning views and close to some sites to visit such as Stratford and Oxford we are the perfect location. I will look at your comments regarding the signage and make sure that we improve this.
Hastings, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I went with our local coach company on a lovely Christmas Break to Hellidon Lakes (having been to their other hotel in Lincolnshire last year) After a .little hiccup when we first arrived, which was quickly sorted, we had a really wonderful Christmas and the weather was good too.

A beautiful room with lovely views over the surrounding countryside with chocolates and wine in our room on arrival. The food was wonderful including afternoon tea of sandwiches and a variety of cakes, a fabulous 4 course Christmas dinner (with Father Christmas attending) and a great Gala night with dancing on Boxing Day. The staff were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble and everything served with a smile, and they laid on quiz's and competitions as well during our stay. All in all a magical time..........was sorry to leave. Well done everyone

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank happydays34
Dear Guests,
Thank you for review. I am delighted that you had a magical time with us and enjoyed our package and great facilities. Following a great Christmas break we have already sold 70% of the hotel for this year, please book your package now. But we also have some fantastic offers all year round, please visit our Website. With Spa, Golf, Leisure, Bowling, some great walks, stunning views and close to some sites to visit such as Stratford and Oxford we are the perfect location.
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Myself and my partner stayed at this hotel for New Year's Eve and paid for the party package.
I don't often write reviews but had to say what a fabulous time we had at helidon lakes. Our room was very clean and spacious, the food was top notch and the party was great fun! It was so nice to see so many people enjoying themselves In a great atmosphere and even better to see the manager making an effort to mingle with the party guests and keep the service personal... Well done to you, this is so rare these days in big chains (think his name is tom).
Having not heard of this hotel before visiting (even though I live very close by), I have to say I definitely plan on returning and was so impressed with the service I may even look to join the leisure facilities!

Bravo Q hotels...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for review and your great comments. I am delighted that you had a fantastic time with us. Following a very successful event we have already taking some bookings for 2014, I hope that you will join us again this year to celebrate with us. But you do not have to wait until the end of the year, we have some fantastic offers available on our Website. I will contact you if you wish to join our Leisure Facilities.
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My children and I had a lovely time, the staff were very helpful and went out of there way to find somthing my daughter would eat, all of are needs were met, the food was lovely and the buffet worked well as you could try a bit of everything thing, the room was clean and very comfortable.thank you to everyone that put together a well planed out much needed family new year.we will be back .

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Christophe G, General Manager at Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for review and your great comments. Following a very successful event we have already taking some bookings for 2014, I hope that you will join us again this year to celebrate with us. But you do not have to wait until the end of the year, we have some fantastic offers available on our Website.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went here for 2 nights BBD deal. Room was fine, nice size,clean and comfy bed. We had booked spa treatments which were 1st class and the treatment rooms clean. Pool and jacuzzi could have been better water very cloudy with bits floating.
Breakfast first morning cold and bacon so dried out you could not cut through it, dinner on first night ok - just ok. Second evening dinner was inedible it was served up so dry you could tell it had been way over cooked- Manager offered to replace but it was 8 .30 and they were so busy and under staffed I declined, was offered complementary coffee! Breakfast second morning good and hot and plenty of choice. Also we had a sandwich at lunch at a cost of £6.85 it was the same bread that guests used at breakfast for toast, no presentation.
This was the fourth Q Hotel that we had been to, 2 of them we had spa days with lunch and the third we stayed for 2 nights, the food at these hotels was first class!
We traveled to Hellidon Hills between Christmas and New Year, maybe that was why the food was so bad they were getting ready for the guests that were going to be staying over the New Year. They had also run out of some of the choices on the menu, plus they did not refund me on checkout for a dinner I did not have! W'ont be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FATBUTFIT
Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and my apologies if some aspect of your stay was not as enjoyable as it should have been. I will go through your comments with my team to rectify these issues immediately. Indeed our deliveries were affected by the bad weather but this should not have affected your meal. I will contact you to discuss your comments further.
I hope that I will the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Yours Sincerely
Christophe Gitton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hellidon
Chesford Grange - A QHotel
#5 of 28 in Stratford-upon-Avon
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,989 reviews
De Vere Staverton Estate
Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa

Been to Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!