“Just Do It!”

Soufriere Safari Buggy Tour
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Dennery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Treetop Adventure Park is a one of kind outdoor adventure-themed park located in the heart of St. Lucia's rainforest. Fly through the treetops on a World-Class Zipline that offers the highest, longest, and fastest lines in St. Lucia! Or cycle or hike to Errard Waterfall - the highest accessible waterfall on the island and arguably the most spectacular. Get ready for excitement! You've never seen St. Lucia like this! New Changes Coming To The Park: - Water wheel is being installed so that the entire park can run on renewable energy created by the river flowing through the park. - New Canopy Walk-ways have been installed and give you a new look at the beautiful forest from above! - Our bird-feeders are regularly replenished attracting gorgeous and colorful birds, among them many hummingbirds! - Our beautiful plants, flowers, and trees keep getting the attention they deserve. Our green house is flourishing full of more plants and flowers which will be relocated within the park when ready.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was one of the things my husband and I decided was a must. I was a little apprehensive since I'm afraid of heights, in my 50's and have never done it before, but was not going to let that stop me. There was about six couples from our resort (Sandals) that went. We all had a blast. Our guide Keisha makes the trip seem short. She should be a comedian. She also gives information about the island in general, and truly wants everyone to love her island as much as she does. Casey(K.C.) is great and truly tries to make sure everyone is comfortable and has a great time. Make sure you take a camera. They will strap it to you. I would recommend this to anyone!!!

There are newer reviews for Treetop Adventure Park

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The hubby and I loved ziplining with Treetop! This is our second time zip lining and it was incredible! Don't forget to take in your surroundings when in the air as the views are just gorgeous! It took us about an 1-1.5 hr to get to the location as we were the first couple to be picked up. Our guide, Keisha, was chill. The only downside to this great adventure was the awful smell of the straps from the helmets and harnesses. Couldn't wait to take it off! But don't let the smell deter you from booking!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Another item checked off the bucket list! Great guide from the ship to the park, and excellent guides at the park to assist you at each of the zip lines! A definite must do while in St. Lucia!

1  Thank AR R
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Not as exciting as zipping in kauai but definitely worth the trip. The drive to the location was a little long but once there we definitely enjoyed the sights. The gear really wreaked but you got used to it.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I did this trip during our honeymoon. We were staying at Sandals La Toc and had a full van from there. Our guide, Simple, made the 45 minute drive fun. We all chatted and joked around with him, which made the whole excursion more fun. We were the last group through that day and we had a fantastic trip with the whole staff. The staff on the lines were very thorough and made sure safety came first. My husband and I were the first two in our group, which made it a bit difficult to get good pictures of us because we moved through quickly. So, if you want a lot of pictures, try to be in the middle of the pack so the photographer can move between the lines before you do.

The lines themselves were awesome and a lot of fun. I highly recommend this trip to anyone in St. Lucia.