“Big thumbs up to Sherwin and Lisa!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Treetop Adventure Park Canopy Tour
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Dennery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Treetop Adventure Park is a one of kind outdoor adventure-themed park. Located in the heart of St. Lucia's rainforest, Treetop Adventure Park offers a glimpse of the real St. Lucia in all its natural splendour. Cycle or hike to Errard Waterfall - the highest accessible waterfall on the island; or fly through the trees on a 12-line world-class zipline. Just GET READY FOR EXCITEMENT... You've NEVER seen St. Lucia like this!
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Big thumbs up to Sherwin and Lisa!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

WE were on a cruise that stopped in St. Lucia and we took the Triple Adventure Tour. Lisa and Sherwin were waiting and the adventure began LISA was very interesting and informative and she told us so much about her island as sherwin cruised up hills and into the rainforest. the rainbow eucyulptus tree is unbelievable wish we would have asked to stop for a photo op Lisa encouraged us to speak up if we want to stop. Banana trees and lucian condoms hanging everywhere, Lisa gave me so much info I asked if there was going to be a test later? She gave me a smile and said maybe. She was hilarious all day tears running down my face and aching stomach and i hadnt even ziplined yet that was nexted! ZIplining was great and not to strenous hiking,inbetween lines 12 lines in total great day all the people were great in helping and laughing offfering to take pictures the staff was awesome. Then a quick rollercoaster ride with Sherwin and a short hike with Lisa and lyold and a nice waterfall to cool down under . The best cocconut ever then we were of to see the countryside. It was a great day, my favourite part was all the schoolgirls waiting in uniforms waiting for the bus they are all waving and smiling and i look at one girl and she flips me the bird lmao!!! I love her attitude. great day will do it again Thanks lisa and sherwin for memories and the great day

Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
Austin, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“best time on a 7 day vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am normally afraid of heights. I never felt worried or uncomfortable while on this zipline tour. They start you off on a small training run, and it is nothing but fun from there. My wife and I both consider it our best memory from our 7 day cruise. The staff is polite and knowledgeable. The canopy is beautiful, and really gives you a feel for the island as the paradise that it is. I would visit this attraction again if I am ever on St. Lucia.

Visited November 2012
Roscoe
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Treetop "TERRIFIC"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

This zip line tour was fantastic !! The young adults working for this company are professional, polite and helpful. I had a little panic attack on Zip Line #2 and stopped short of the treetop ... the young man was quick to get my attention and had me focus on what to do. They advise in the briefing that they laugh but honestly they were quick to notice my fear and were really great. After reassurance from the Treetop Team I really ejoyed the remaining 10 lines.

It's good to know there is alot of up hill walking ... and you will sweat !!

Thanks Treetop Team for a great time !!

Visited May 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Get the basics right first please!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We rang the company the day before we wanted to zip line to make sure it was open on a Sunday, the owner said it would be so we travelled 1.5 hours only to be told by one of his employees that it was closed and the owner might be back in an hour or 2 possibly!! Another couple actually rang the Sunday morning and was also told they were open. I have no doubt this would be a great day out but the company should get the basics right first as there is no excuse for this behaviour!!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank JoolesMansfield_UK
Saint Paul, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Most memorable part of our cruise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were in St. Lucia on the RCI Adventure in 3/13 and booked directly with the company as the zipline excursion through the ship had a minimum age of 12. Our kids are 13 and 9. After reading the reviews we were confident this would be safe for them and we were so glad we went! We were picked up right at the pier, 45 min drive to the park, short instructional session and then we were off. The wait for the first zipline was the only one that was long, the rest moved very quickly. The staff were very helpful and made sure that safety was the top priority. They took extra care with the kids, both sending them off and catching them at the end of each line. I was never worried for their safety--and I'm usually a worrier! Having never been on a zipline before I would highly recommend this outing, the views were amazing, the rainforest was beautiful and the actual zipining experience is exhilarating! The staff were very funny and helped everyone get great pictures and videos. We were at 5 other islands on this cruise and this was definitely the highlight of the trip. I would recommend booking directly through the company website and not going through the cruise line (or your resort).

Visited March 2013