“My Napili Condos - a superb choice”
Your Large Studio Condo Your Complete Kitchen
Golf at the PGA Kapalua
Ride with the Ironwood Ranch
Tennis for You
Sunset at Napili Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Roger P
Rainier, Washington
“My Napili Condos - a superb choice”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

What a terrific time we had in and around our awesome condo. We had it all - snorkeling at 7:00 in the morning - tripping to Hana and Haleakala - hiking the bamboo forest south of Hana - shopping Lahaina - devouring the delicious menu items at Seahouse and Honu restaraunts- and much more. We especially appreciate the care taken to have at hand everything we could have hoped to use from your colorful and well decorated abode (even binoculars to view the birds from our lanai). Lynn, the owner, provides the most comfortable and home life environment. Everything is in such good taste, clean and "user friendly." We both especially appreciate that the sheets and towels were scent free; just very clean and fresh. We cooked and used the kitchen extensively and enjoyed meeting and talking to the woman at the store who raved about Lynn and assured us that our condo is the best!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet nights, well supplied kitchen, and scent free sheets and towels
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
Mar 20, 2014
I do pride myself on trying to make the comforts of my guests my first priority. Napili is a special location on Maui and deserves the best!
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Dec 30, 2013
Looking forward to your 2015 holiday in my condo. I am happy you had such a good time!
AZ
Reviewed October 8, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
BC
Reviewed May 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

May 22, 2013
It is always a pleasure to accommodate your travel club. I look forward to their return. I do pride myself on personal attention to every guest.
Reviewed February 4, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Feb 4, 2013
I am pleased you found the beauty of my condo and looking forward to your return. Thanks for taking the time to record your comments!
Mahalo,Lynn
West Virginia
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Aug 2, 2012
Glad it was a great beginning to your retirement. Hope to accommodate you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing