“We are hooked!”
Golf the PGA
Rainbows in your Garden
Your Garden Path
Sunsets in Napili Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jmom2many
Lompoc, California
“We are hooked!”
Reviewed July 20, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was our second stay in #15 and we are already looking forward to our next visit. This little gem is literally steps from the beach at Napili Bay. The condo is well kept and well appointed. Everything you could need is there. The kitchen has everything you might need for making meals. We found the nearby Napili Market to be quite nice for fresh fish and even sushi! Lynn the owner has thought of everything to make your stay as easy as possible. There are beach chairs and towels as well as a boogie board, cooler, and beach umbrella, even a drying rack you can stand up on the Lania for swim suites or hand wash. There is coffee every morning @7 in the Ohana room by the pool or if you prefer to make your own there is a coffee pot in the kitchen. We don't have the housekeeping service. We make sure to rinse the sand off before we enter our room, since it is only the two of us the place stays very clean. We absolutely love the keyless entry. The first few days you feel like your forgetting something, but it is so nice to NOT have to worry about misplacing or loosing a key. I can't say enough about how lovely this property is. We have met some really nice people. It is a small property so you see everyone at some point and everyone we have met has been very nice. We really enjoy lounging by the pool in the mornings and evenings, (it is just steps from your door) since we are really all about the water while we are there. There is a new owner to the store. He has Paddle board rentals and some sundry items. His plan is to expand into more of the general store items as he goes. There is also a Snorkel Bob's right next to the office. We absolutely love Napili Village # 15!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Short walk to the pool and beach and the keyless entry.
Liked least: Can't think of a thing.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 25, 2015
I am pleased you loved your visit to MyNapiliCondos. I do pride myself on the personal attention I offer my guests and the care I take of my properties. Looking forward to your return.
Lcullen0
“Beautiful, updated garden view suite 50 steps from Napili Bay”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This suite is fully equipped well decorated, updated and has a private Lanai that walks out to a garden and pool. Very afforable which enables us to stay longer. Best of all is the close proximity to the magnificent Napili Bay!!! Stand up boards, boogie boards, and snorkle eqiupment is available right on sight. Though this suite did include a boogie board, beach chairs, cooler, and unbrella. A much enjoyed long vacation!!! Thank u!!!

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
Aug 23, 2014
I do pride myself on providing many amenities to my guests. Looking forward to your return
Jmom2many
Lompoc, California
“Wonderful little spot clean and lovely”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We have been to Maui 6 times. Napili is our favorite beach and our room was so convenient, we will never stay else where. ( There are more pricey places on the beach but why pay more?) #15 was wonderful! It is a small studio just perfect for 2 people. However there is a sofa sleeper so you could have up to 4 people. The property is small and while we were there it was very quiet. It is so relaxing and convenient to the beach that we had days we didn't even move our car. The room was immaculate and very well appointed, everything you need in the kitchen was there.( There is no dishwasher, but again who needs it?) We opted out on housekeeping. With just the 2 of us it was not a big deal. There is a little vacuum and broom for touch ups if needed. If you rinse your feet after the beach and leave your shoes outside the place stays pretty clean. The General store is literally steps from the back door, and she has a little bit of everything. We had an amazing and relaxing time here in #15, and our planning our return trip already. By the way keyless entry is a great plus!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The convenient location.
Liked least: Parking
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
Apr 10, 2014
Wow what wonderful review. You found the best of Napili for sure. Looking forward to your return.
Los Angeles
Reviewed August 27, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 27, 2013
You found all the wonderful things about Napili Bay in general and MyNapiliCondos in particular. Although I have good price points, I do not scimp on amenities and service. Looking forward to your return.
California
Reviewed June 16, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Jun 16, 2013
Glad to offer you the special services when you visited MyNapiliCondos. It is always my pleasure to assure a lovely holiday. I look forward to your return!
Ontario
Reviewed February 15, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Feb 15, 2013
Hey, glad you enjoyed your stay and found this condo did meet all your needs. We do try to provide the Aloha spirit to all our guests. I especially enjoy sharing Napili with others! Look forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing