“Loved our stay in Paradise”
Your California King Bed Your Kitchen
Your California King Bed
Your Kitchen
Your New Comfy Sofa Bed
Your Flat Screen Tv and dining area
Your private lanai for private dining
Large Comfy Old Hawaiin Lanai Chairs
Your New Corian Counter top/sink and all Tile Shower
A Walk through the property gardens
The beautiful pool
A Rainbow from Your Lanai
Your path to the beach
Where you can snorkel with the fish
and swim with the turtles
or kayak in the bay
or paddle board
Hike the pristine rain forest
golf the PGA at Kapalua
Ride with Ironwoods Ranch
End your day with a sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
93Petra
San Diego, California
“Loved our stay in Paradise”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We absolutely loved our stay in Unit #23. It was homey, clean and well equipped with everything we needed for our stay minus the groceries. We ate in all but one meal, and had everything we needed. The Complex also has a nice pool and on site laundry. The unit itself has a keyless entry which turned out to be such an extra convenience. No chance of getting locked out or losing the key.
The location is outstanding. The best beaches are so close, you would not really need a car for beach days. Napili, Kapalua and Napili Pt. had AMAZING snorkeling and Turtles galore. We did do quite a bit of exploring via car, but quickly came to the conclusion that we had in fact picked the perfect place for us, with the best beaches right where we were. The owner is accessible, and accommodating, and gives a list of the best local activities and restaurants near by. I would go back and recommend this place in a heart beat. It is perfect for low maintenance folks who aren't the "room service" type.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 19, 2014
So glad you enjoyed my condo as I do take pride in the personal attention I give my condo and my guests.
591Happy
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great time at the condo under the sea”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The cond was a great place. I was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the condo being so close to the beach without actually being on the beach. We were a short drive to many restaurants and shopping. You do need a car to get arount the island. tho

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beach and turtles feeding at night
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WA
Reviewed April 21, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Apr 21, 2014
Cori, I am glad you had a grand time and yes, I do take personal interest in all my guests and pride myself on this attention to my guests. Looking forward to your return.
Boise
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Feb 6, 2014
You both are lovely guests for sure. I am glad you had such a good time. I do pride myself on the personal attention I give to my guests. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.
plabossie...
Aurora, Colorado
“Perfect Location!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Unit #23. Napili Bay was just a short walk for us which was great since my husband is disabled and has difficulty walking long distances. The stairs were a bit of a challenge for him so we would probably opt for the downstairs unit next time but we managed them okay. The beach is beautiful with wonderful views of Molokai. We made use of the beach chairs, cooler and the boogie boards that are provided at the condo. We found the condo very comfortable and relaxing. It was spotless when walked in and had an assortment of soaps, shampoo and laundry soap. It is decorated in a very nice tropical motif. All of the furniture was very comfortable. We both slept quite well during our entire vacation. Lynn has also thought of everything one would need to cook a meal. Any utensils that we needed were provided. We were also pleasantly surprised to find a variety of spices in the cabinet.

We loved the fact that this condo is out of the crowded Kaanapali area yet close enough to everything with just a short drive.

We had a very late flight out of Maui and Lynn allowed us to check out late. We really appreciated this as it would have been a really long day if we had had to check out earlier in the day. This type of service and consideration is why we will stay here in the future and why we will recommend My Napili Condo's to our friends and family who will be visiting Maui.

Dec 5, 2013
You both were lovely guests. I do pride myself on service and accommodations for my guests. I look forward to your return. I appreciate your comments.
Sierra Vista AZ
Reviewed October 7, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Oct 7, 2013
I am pleased you found my condo so enjoyable. You were a lovely guest for sure. You are right that it is important for your condo to be well supplied so you can enjoy every precious moment of your vaction exploring Maui.
Santa Rosa California
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 23, 2013
You certainly noticed how the wonderful things about the area in general and MyNapiliCondos in particular. You were a pleasure to have as my guests and I like to think of my guests as good friends to whom I offer the best service. Looking forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing