Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre
Ranked #3 of 71 Hotels in Adler
PARIS, France
“GOOD”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have choosen the hotel as I use to take chain of hotels when I am abroad. the hotel is good, closer to the olympic park station. I had bad erxperience with the cleanning of my room but for the rest everything was ok. rooms are big and equiped. breakfast is full of choice !

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

1 Thank Caroline B
RadissonBluSochi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Caroline,

Thank you very much for choosing Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre for your stay in Sochi, and sharing your feedback with us.
We apologize for the unsatisfactory level of service you received; we will report this issue to the Housekeeping manager. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.

We are glad you enjoyed the Radisson Blu super-breakfast- we do hope you will choose us for your next trip to Sochi.
Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Thomas T. Hagemann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sochi, Russia
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Not many things in the Sochi Olympic Park are worth writing reviews about. The lack of water, electricity, dust, noise, people and general chaos makes a person want to run for cover. Cover is exactly what you will find here at the Radisson. Stepping inside everything drowns away. You are greeted inboth Russian and English languages, there is no smell of dust, no sound of drilling and the receptionist hurry around slightly nervous to try to get you checked in as quickly as possible (if you have ever been to this part of Russia, you would know that normally, you, the customer is actually bothering the recpetionist from here mobile phone and you are generally unwanted) with a smile on their face trying to make sure you have a pleasant experience.

I was most please by everyone's ability to TRY to speak english, and 95% of staff's ability to actually do it. Sophia, the manager of the Gardina restuarant was very pleasant and made sure that the waiter understoof everything we wanted. The waiter, poor guy, was so nervous to try to speak english, and had a little trouble to understand, but he had a smile on his face you just want to put your hand on his shoulder, smile to him and thank him for trying. The steak and vegetables I had might have been the very first good meal I have had in a restuarant in Russia for more than 18 months.

When you are tired of the everything in this area, take a weekend vacation (like I did) to the Radisson. Its a trip back to civilization and it is well worth it. My great thanks to the management there, as they must have put in a lot of hard work to get their staff up to this level of service. After almost 2 years in Sochi, what I experienced was not the norm, and understandabley hard to achieve to this level.

Please enjoy!

Charles

Room Tip: Try a Junior Suite.... It was amazing!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charles L
RadissonBluSochi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Charles,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a positive feedback. It is always pleasure for us to know, that our guests are feeling truly welcome. Such comments as yours encourage us to bring our service standards to higher levels. We are extremely glad that you have had enjoyable experience and highlighted Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi as one of your favorite places to spend time in Sochi.

The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you at Radisson Blu soon.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel and both times it has been a good experience. The hotel seems quite new and rooms are finished to a high standard. There is a lot of construction in the surrounding area so it is quite noisy at night but it didn't bother me much. Not all the restaurants are operating as yet, but the sushi restaurant is very good. It also has a nice spa area, although the steam room and jacuzzi don't always seem to be turned on. This will be the official IOC hotel during he Olympics, so things will be getting much busier over the coming months!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I eould rate excellent if it was not for the construction work 24/7 and the beep of the reversing vehicles all night. Next time I'll take my earplugs. Breakfast excellent, great facilities and the spa was a plus. I can't agree with the complaints about the unfriendly staff! I got a friendly smile and good english everywhere in the hotel. Will come back!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank K0kki
Dublin
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I spent the best part of a week staying at this hotel for a conference. The room was nice. The conference area was large and had good facilities.
We enjoyed a dinner in the Japanese restaurant which was very nice.
The breakfast buffet was very nice with a great selection and eggs cooked to order.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ledpjk
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed two times in this hotel. EVERYTHING WAS NEW AND SPLENDOR. Very good and comfortable bed and pillows. Nice view from the window - the Black Sea. Very good breakfast. The hotel is situated quite close to the Adler airport. The price is high.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RadissonBluSochi, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Kate,
Thank you for your feedback. We are all extremely happy that you have enjoyed your recent stay at Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi.
We do hope you will choose us for your next visit to Sochi.

Please like our facebook page to track the upcoming specials! facebook.com/RadissonBluResortCongressCentreSochi

kololi
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and everything around it is new and built for the Winter Olympics starting feb 14. So I do understand some if the reviews I read before staying there 4 nights two weeks ago! Frankly I believe a lot have changed since those reviews were written but of cause still a bit left to be done. The surrounding is still a construction zone and it is far from the main Sochi beach resort 25mins taxi and 1300 rubbles. We shared 4 ways so was worth the trip. The hotel is top class radisson blu quality. Sushi bar great and open till 2am and the lounge bar all night. I was attending the IOC conference so I can see the future of the hotel during and after the Olympics to be top quality. As said the minus is just because of the surrounding, not hotel and service quality. There is still a bit of internationalising of the staff left, if you get my drift! It was comfortable and the food was amazing throughout!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tonyKololi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adler
Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi
Russian Seasons Deluxe Hotel
Bogatyr Hotel
Bogatyr Hotel
#10 of 213 in Sochi

Been to Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre? Share your experiences!