All reviews swimming pool few days corvin castle fresh air nice pool quiet place during summer highly recommend this place delicious food every corner main building take advantage little bit nice location horse riding different theme beautiful horses
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2018

I choose the hotel in my way to Deva, just searching on tripadvisor. A very nice and helpfull voice made my reservation and when I arrived there I was very well impressed about the reception services.
Room: excellent, big, warm, clean, nice.
Restaurant: the waiter was very helpfull and gave me all the information about the food and wines.
Breakfast: I went on the chef recommendations and it was excellent.
Conclussion: excellent.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Alina B, Receptionist at Conacul Archia, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Dear Florin,

We are thrilled to hear these beautiful words and compliments about us and we want to thank you for making time on writing this review! Along with the Summertime, there comes a lot more activities to be spent at our place and also, we have a new Food Menu where you are invited to taste it. We have Traditional Romanian Food, International and Hungarian Cuisine, I am pretty sure one of them can satisfy your taste buds.

We hope to see you again,

Famila Szabo & Archia Team

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I was there for 2 days, after my wedding to relax. The place is beautiful, the rooms are absoluty stunning and the owners are very friendly. The rooms even though are beautiful, you can hear every noise from the others rooms, so i recommend you to take a room at the second floor:) the food at the restaurant is very good and tastfull. But the breakfast is a little bit dissapointing. I will recommend to the owners to take advantage of the local food and make more of a traditional breakfast. Another thing i noticed is that they are visited by families with children who complain that they don’t have activities for the little ones, so maybe you should do somenthing about that too. Overall, it was a very nice experience.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Andreea,

Thank you for making time on writing this review. We appreciate every single feedback coming from our customers and each time we try to improve and grow together. To see that we really take into consideration your advice, we changed our breakfast and came up with more varieties and traditional plates. Next time when you'll be in the area, take a chance and come visit us, we will be more than welcome to have you as our guest again :)

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Familia Szabo & Archia Team

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We really wanted to sleep here at least once because we read the reviews and we saw the photos and everything seemed lovely. It was lovely, but not 5 stars. Anyway, the rooms are nicely designed and the waiter was extremely friendly at the restaurant (and the food was really tasty), so for sure it’s worth a visit. We were a bit disappointed because we didn’t have time to ride the horses, but we will do it next time. Don’t miss it when in Deva or nearby.

Date of stay: October 2018

Our dear guest,

We want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us from your stay. We are delighted to hear that our staff could offer you a very nice and friendly experience and put a smile on your face :) Please let us know next time when you want to come visit us, so we can make a horse appointment sooner, to avoid any circumstances that might happen.

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Familia Szabo and Archia Team

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

This place is more than expected: beautiful location, beautifully decorated in a modern traditional style with extremely friendly staff. Also, if you come during summer you can enjoy the pool or riding the horses from the property's stables.

Rooms are clean and big, each decorated in a certain theme: traditional, horses, leaves etc.

There is nothing i can complain about, i can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I found this place through TripAdvisor. I was looking for short gate away out of Sibiu but did not want to drive too far. It was the right choice. The hotel was full, so our friend with their kids got the garden house to stay. It was good for them as they have a teenager and a toddler. But I prefer to stay in the room in the main building. I got the room in the attic. Small pretty room, enough for us. It can be hot during summer, they have AC installed in the room. The restaurant has plenty option to choose from. The breakfast is small but good enough. I love their outdoor pool and their stable. It’s so relaxing to watch the horses get trained. Beautiful. Jeny, the lady at the reception was so helpful during our stay. All the staff are courteous and friendly. Though the service at the restaurant can be slow during the busy time. Overall, we enjoyed our short stay. Will go back definitely, with sun shine throughout the stay.

Date of stay: August 2018