All reviews excellent food view apartment note meal balcony property
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018

My family and I visited here and the staff even stayed open later to prepare us a meal after we drove to get to our room for the night and would have had to drive again to get dinner somewhere. Boy am I glad they did this and they had excellent food and such friendly service. The view was beautiful when I walked out the next morning, wish I lived here!! I highly recommend and have your camera with you for awesome views and pictures.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice place.
More apartment rental than hotel in my opinion.
The rooms are fresh and nice with kitchen and at least some had the possibility to connect as large family rooms.
Excellent views from the restaurants terrace.
A quiet location

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2017

A small little hotel/apartment rental complex that is out of the way. A good place for holding business meetings. Great food and service. Not far from a spa. Very quiet. Ample parking and full amenities.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2016

A very nice apartment at this resort hotel. The balcony looked out over the fjord offering fantastic views; the fishing boats and other boat traffic were entertaining, too. We were there after the main season so it was quiet which was lovely since we were just finishing our month long Norwegian odyssey . The staff were attentive and accommodating.

Room tip: I believe all rooms/apartments have good views
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2016

The hotel is situated in a very small village just at the seaside in Gjeving. We rent two flats for three nights.We were there in the last part of August so it was very calm in the hotel.You can take a bath in the ocean just outside your room! If you ask for a room high up in the house you will have a wunderful view from your balcony over the sea and the islands. The flats is well equipped with for your own cooking. There is a nice restaurant with a terasse outside and a very nice pub. From Gjeving you can take a littel ferry or taxibout to the island Lyngor. On Lyngor there is no cars and on highseason there are two small reastaurant. There is also a little store where you can buy something to eat and have coffee.

Date of stay: August 2016