All reviews lots of free parking shrimp obstacle course one night fjord pools relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I went for a nice get away with my fiancé. I was met by 40 kids in the pool where moms where keeping their babies in the warmer spa pools.
The food was - well not there, the only thing one could order was the buffe. The kids buffe with some beef for th parents. The waiter asked a 12 year old at the table next to us to sign the bill (not jokingly) like WTF is this place? Pls avoid. Unless you have young children and a lot of them who are loud, if that’s or deal: go head. I wish I coule get my money back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Susanne Å, Hotelldirektör at Vann Spa Hotell & Konferens, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear aspnaswifi

Thank you for your reply. It is very important to me that my guests are satisfied.

During summer we become a summer resort and welcomes children to a bigger extent for example they can be in the spa aerea for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening.
I am very sorry If this is something you did not get infomed about when you booked your stay with us.

For the rest of the year we welcome children on fridays and on some springbreaks for example in the autumn and in february.

Please contact me if you are driving past here again so that I can do something extra for you.

Regards Susanne

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay in this place.
Clean hotel, but we missed that special something.
The spa area is really nice and so is the outside pool. It was great fun for the kids.
Even breakfast was good with good choices.

I think that the thing that let us a little down was that we paid an upgrade to the room to have Bluetooth surround system or some kind of speakers in the room and a nespresso machine.
There was a note on the desk that it was possible to go to reception to borrow speakers.
There was a nespresso machine but no sugar o milk. So, after a really long drive from Stockholm with two kids, we were too tired to go and get the music system at the reception; and we did not have any coffee from the machine. So we literally wasted the money for the upgrade.

We had a tiny room with really nice wiew on the fjord. Overall we had a nice stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had one night with spa and relax. Also the salt water was warm. We liked the sauna at the pier, quiet location and of course the spa, good pool and a lot of small hot pools and sauna with view. We missed a hot tub.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Susanne Å, Hotelldirektör at Vann Spa Hotell & Konferens, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear Erik H,

Big thanks for your reviews and it makes me happy that you had a good stay with us.

Most welcome back!

Regards Susanne Åhlund

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Fantastic atmosphere! The spa was great and so very relaxing! Each area was unique. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet. Breakfast was tasty. The staff was very nice and attentive. Highly recommended getaway!

Room tip: Pay the extra fee to get a room close to the spa. But it wasn't an unreasonable distance to walk.
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 19, 2018

A lovely weekend at this hotell.
The food was very tasty, the staff friendly and service minded.
Before we checked in we had some wonderful hours in the sun at the beach right beside the hotel. I totaly fell in love whit this place.
We enjoyed the SPA and a nice walk in the beautiful suroundings before dinner. A lot of activitys you can join. Something for everybody here.
A bit simple room. But good beds, clean and you have everything you need here.
We will be back soon.