I'm really impressed. Probably because I'd expected to see crowded and messy beaches overloaded with hotels. But what I found surprised and pleased me. A small cozy hotel with a modern design that makes it all look simple and chic at the same time. Both rooms I've stayed in were splendid - one was a loft facing the see and the sunset (sooo romantic!) , the other one, a strand suite, had the same view but a different but also very chic lay out.
The beach. The beach is stunning. The best beach I've ever visited. Very long (about 20 km), very deserted, very clean, ideal for long walks, during which you'll find just two more tiny hotels, some private villas and trees. Needless to say that with nobody to pollute the see is perfect and the water's crystal clear; by the way there are no waves (or small ones).
The staff. Very friendly, very efficient, very tactful - for a hotel run by a French CEO it's natural, isn't it?
The food. One beach bar, two restaurants - one is Thai food with a touch of fusion - very nice, the other one is of high cuisine with a small but exquisite menu. It's German chef, Alexander, experiments with molecular cooking and presents new flavors and tastes which are very appreciated. There's also a French chef who supervises all three; thus you can be sure the service and the food are flawless.
I really wanted to keep this hotel for myself, I mean I didn't want to say anything too nice to my travel agent or you. But this would be too selfish, wouldn't it? I I've traveled all over the South Asia, and believe me, "Aleenta" is the best getaway I managed to discover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 20 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport. Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach,17KM of un spoilt beaches, almost exclusively for the guests of Aleenta are home to important wildlife, not least of all turtles & reef fish. The resort is perfect for families, couples & friends who wish to relax in the tranquil & incredible ocean front location. Linda Meredith, Spa Facialist to the Stars has her first wellness centre outside of the UK, where signature treatments such as VTOX & Facials are a must-try, in the Aruyah Spa complete 10 treatment rooms, and includes paraffin wax pedicures, OPI/ GEL manicures and a range of massage. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa also has a purpose built & fully licensed Childrens club available all day, and cares for the children of the resort exclusively with a range of exciting & fun activities in their own Club house with paddling pool, away from the main hotel pool to provide extra tranquility for all guests as well as giving a dedicated play &learning place for children. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is passionate about the environment. It was recently awarded the status of Thailand's Best Small Green Resort. Natai Beach has also been awarded 5 Stars for cleanliness of the beach and water quality. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta's wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration. Luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. The concept of "all suites, all private" is delivered in luxury rooms come with plenty of private space. Our luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80m for our smallest rooms to 600m for 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa Phang Nga Province, Thailand