I went there for a weekend and meet up with my girlfriend who was doing a yoga course and spa treatment so I can only really comment on half of the facilities there. Apparently the yoga course was excellent and the yoga teacher very experienced (and patient...). Spa treatments were also excellent. My girlfriend went on her own and felt very looked after and safe... Although its not a place to meet others if that's your thing - she personally loved the privacy.
What I did notice that the staff were excellent in their approach and very friendly. They all recognized my girlfriend and greeted her on first name terms. They were exceptionally attentive and always very approachable.
What I can say is that the food was fabulous. Better than some more expensive places I've stayed at and the quality of ingredients were always fresh. My girlfriend has the detox menu and wouldnt shut up about how fabulous it was! I honestly couldn't fault it and the dishes were always very well presented. I was very impressed. Room service was also incredibly quick and service was impeccable. Breakfast was lovely and the menu very accommodating with lots of choice. Good for large groups and families.
I stayed in a ocean loft room and it was more than spacious. From the ground floor you could access a shared pool - very cool. The bed was on a mezzanine above. It was all fine but the decor was beginning to show its age with the 'updating' jobs sometimes obvious. It felt more like a place to hang out than a luxury hotel - which it did very well. I like the place and the location is quiet and unspoilt. I'm surprised there weren't more families there as it was a great location to access the beach which was quiet and also unspoilt. Thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 20 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport. Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach,17KM of un spoilt beaches, almost exclusively for the guests of Aleenta are home to important wildlife, not least of all turtles & reef fish. The resort is perfect for families, couples & friends who wish to relax in the tranquil & incredible ocean front location. Linda Meredith, Spa Facialist to the Stars has her first wellness centre outside of the UK, where signature treatments such as VTOX & Facials are a must-try, in the Aruyah Spa complete 10 treatment rooms, and includes paraffin wax pedicures, OPI/ GEL manicures and a range of massage. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa also has a purpose built & fully licensed Childrens club available all day, and cares for the children of the resort exclusively with a range of exciting & fun activities in their own Club house with paddling pool, away from the main hotel pool to provide extra tranquility for all guests as well as giving a dedicated play &learning place for children. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is passionate about the environment. It was recently awarded the status of Thailand's Best Small Green Resort. Natai Beach has also been awarded 5 Stars for cleanliness of the beach and water quality. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta's wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration. Luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. The concept of "all suites, all private" is delivered in luxury rooms come with plenty of private space. Our luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80m for our smallest rooms to 600m for 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa Phang Nga Province, Thailand