We have been to this hotel end of august. It was a very nice stay. We have had a family room, so much space for the children and us. The bed is enormously and very good. The room was clean, we have had good towels, also bathrobe. The airco is functionning good and the view to the lake was breathtaking. Breakfast was in buffet and dinner is served by waiters. The dinner was very good and for the children they make lasagne, french frites or something else... you just have to ask. I really like the dinners they... Water and wine are not expensive. The ice cream for desert was superb :-) The waiters were very friendly towards the children and us.The outside pool was good, with also a kids pool. The towels are superb at the pool. There is a tunnel towards the lake and there you have a private beach with 2 hot tubs. Very nice all. Also there was a towel service.
This is a hotel for people who want to relax, you can make trips with the car to Desenzano, Bardolino, Lassize, Peschiera etc... all very nice villages. You can also stay in the hotel for one day, but the facilities are limited.
One point that could be better was the staff at the reception, it could be more inviting.. the staff is not super friendly... you don't feel very welcome when you enter the first time... that could improve in my opinion.
Nevertheless this is a hotel that I can recommend for families and also for couples. Perhaps more for couples, but our kids were also very happy here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel stands out for its modern & designer furnishings and for the wonderful view of the lake. Inside there is a large wellness area with sauna, turkish bath, fitness room, cabins for treatments and a heated indoor pool. Outside a park of 8 thousand square meters, two swimming pools, including one for children, and the private beach with hydro lake view. The restaurant offers the guests a cuisine based on local and international notes and a wine list that is including the best local vineyardsthat can be enjoyed in the dining rooms or on the terrace overlooking the lake. The presence of a conference center with 7 meeting room, with capacity from 8 up to 250 people, make the Hotel Acquaviva del Garda the ideal setting for meetings, weddings and events . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Acquaviva del Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acquaviva Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Acquaviva Del Garda Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy