We have just had 10 days at the Acquaviva, it is a beautiful very modern hotel, a slight down side is it feels very much a business hotel. The hotel is 50% business conferences and 50% tourist. Which can feel odd when you are walking through the restaurant full of business people in suits when you are dressed for the pool. Our room looked out over the lake less than 200m away a wonderful sight each morning. The rooms are spotless and well designed.
The pool is delightful and there is an access tunnel that takes you to the lakes edge, with sun beds and hot tubs to enjoy the view even more.
The restaurant we could not fault it, the staff are great and the restaurant manager is a star, incredibly professional but with a wonderful sense of humour, he makes you feel special. .On his days off he is missed though. You may read on some of the comments about the quality of the food, we enjoyed every meal, though if you are on B&B it could be seem expensive.
The location on the lake side is wonderful but if you have no car it is half an hour walk in to town, we did this walk four times, good exercise but not for everyone I guess. Oh and the taxi's are expensive.
The only part I would change when we come back is we will come in the car so we can get around better.
Overall, good location, great staff, nice facilities, very peaceful on a evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel stands out for its modern & designer furnishings and for the wonderful view of the lake. Inside there is a large wellness area with sauna, turkish bath, fitness room, cabins for treatments and a heated indoor pool. Outside a park of 8 thousand square meters, two swimming pools, including one for children, and the private beach with hydro lake view. The restaurant offers the guests a cuisine based on local and international notes and a wine list that is including the best local vineyardsthat can be enjoyed in the dining rooms or on the terrace overlooking the lake. The presence of a conference center with 7 meeting room, with capacity from 8 up to 250 people, make the Hotel Acquaviva del Garda the ideal setting for meetings, weddings and events . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Acquaviva del Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acquaviva Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Acquaviva Del Garda Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy