Stayed here end of June. It was a really nice choice. Our room had a great lake view, and it was really spacious. The bathroom was also clean and big, although it could do some with maintenance although at the end more than one light spots didn't work, and there were 2 shower batteries in the tube, but one was broken. The place was a bit pricey, but it is the case everywhere in Italy, especially places around Garda are expensive. The parking was out of the hotel, but the price was fine. Short walk. The location is great, right on the lake, short walk from all the major sights in Desenzano, and next to old port, with plenty of nice dinning options and great view. The staff was really pleasant and kind, and the breakfast was really nice, with good hot and cold options, one of the best that we had in Italy ever. If you want good location, nice view, fine comfort -nothing too luxury and affordable prices (not cheap, but fair), this is a place for you. Would come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vittorio enjoys a wonderful position in front of Desenzano's harbour and Lake Garda. Rooms are tastefully furnished, offer nice views, and include air conditioning and a satellite TV. All rooms of the Vittorio offer free Wi-Fi. Some overlook the historic centre and the harbor, some feature a balcony with a view of the lake. Vittorio Hotel serves a varied buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Vittorio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittorio Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Vittorio Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy