We stayed at the hotel and decided to at at the adjacent restaurant "al Ponte". Best move we have made in Italy.
The belinni cocktails are the best we had in Italy - and at €8 each were much better value than any ther bellini cocktails we have had in Italy - these took some time to come but were made with fresh peaches and were delicious. The food was also inexpensive and great value for money.
We highly recommend both th hotel and restaurant.
Our room ( at €105 per double) had a four star view over Lake Garda that was the best one could imagine. Situated close to the ferry terminal, the hotel is ideally placed to explore Lake Garda. The only disadvantage is that there is no on-site parking, but you can park at the town's underground parking station and get a discount voucher from the hotel which provides all day parking for €9.
Hotel rooms are basic - but good value for 2-star accommodation.
Highly recommended as good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vittorio enjoys a wonderful position in front of Desenzano's harbour and Lake Garda. Rooms are tastefully furnished, offer nice views, and include air conditioning and a satellite TV. All rooms of the Vittorio offer free Wi-Fi. Some overlook the historic centre and the harbor, some feature a balcony with a view of the lake. Vittorio Hotel serves a varied buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Vittorio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittorio Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Vittorio Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy