Stayed here as a base for exploring lake garda. Had a balconyt overlooking the lake on 4th floor along with sun loungers and what a view, expecially for fireworks. Room was nice, seemed recently done up with fridge etc. Hallways etc looka tad old but rest assured room is nice. Theres also 2 friendly lizards hanging around the corridors which initially scare you but they don't bother you. Sleep is good, nice and quiet though air con is only fair enough
Breakfast is nice, lots of variety and no shortage of good food. Bus stop is only 1 min away for sirmione to verona and train station is easy to walk from (downhill) but i wouldn't be bringing bags back to it due to uphill. Milan is 1 hour 10 mins away, verona is 25 mins away on train.
Visit sirmione and perchiera, both lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vittorio enjoys a wonderful position in front of Desenzano's harbour and Lake Garda. Rooms are tastefully furnished, offer nice views, and include air conditioning and a satellite TV. All rooms of the Vittorio offer free Wi-Fi. Some overlook the historic centre and the harbor, some feature a balcony with a view of the lake. Vittorio Hotel serves a varied buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Vittorio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittorio Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Vittorio Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy