It was our second time staying at Vo, and this time with a baby. The room was perfect, with small kitchiette, we ordered lake side and ground floor, which turned out not so useful as the weather was cold and rainy, but the lake just outside a door and a view is unbelievable. The stuff is very very friendly, helpful and nice. We were offered to check in early than usual and leave very late, as we had a late flight back home, with no charge. The restaurant at the place is very nice and with reasonable prices, and the week we stayed at the place was a delight. It is as calm as can be off season, which I am not sure is true for summer, but.. well :) Very very very nice place to stay, if you want to be close to the lake and see the small villages around and come back to a calm and warm room near the wonderful Garda lake. As it is a bit out of Desenzano center, so not very convinient for those w/o a car (still possible though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desenzano Camping Village is a campiste and resort located directly on Garda Lake and deeply immersed in a natural park. In the resort you will find a wide range of confortable apartments, equipped pitches in the greenery, open-air swimming pool, restaurant with indoor dining room and panoramic terrace with lakeview, animation service, children playground, sports field and a green park with fitness trail. Pets are admitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Desenzano Camping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Turistico Vo Brescia
- Desenzano Camping Village Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy