All reviewsfree parkingclose to towncommon roomperfect locationreasonable ratescomfortable roomsparkling cleanyogurtsitting roomold cityplace to staycakessilviahostesswifibreakfasttuscany
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I stayed at this guesthouse for 4 nights in June as I was attending a wedding nearby with my parents and partner. We had two rooms out of the 4 in the guesthouse and from the moment we arrived we fell in love with the place. The rooms are very sweet, lovely little touches and really quite large which we were surprised by, usually B & B rooms are quite small. The room and adjoining bathroom were spotlessly clean. The garden is lovely and well kept, we sat out there after breakfast each morning and found it very relaxing. The location of the guesthouse couldn't be beaten, it's about a 4 minute walk to the entrance to Volterra old town. My Mum was on crutches so this was ideal.
Silvia the owner is just lovely. She went out of her way to secure me a hair appointment for the wedding when I couldn't get one myself.

The only thing I can fault is the breakfast, you have to be in the kitchen area by 9.15am which is quite early and I thought the breakfast lacked fresh foods, I would have loved to see fresh bread or croissants.

All in all, we loved our stay here and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Very clean, nicely decorated, spacious room, just a few hundred feet from the walls of Volterra. A couple of areas outside where you can sit and enjoy the sun. Nice breakfast with a variety of items. WiFi is available, but as mentioned by someone else I was unable to get it to work with my computer. Sylvia provided some great restaurant suggestions.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2010

La Primavera is an awesome place that is run by Silvia and her mother. It is immaculate, the rooms are beautiful, bright and airy. Silvia and her mother welcomed me as if I were family and if possible, I would have extended by stay. Although I arrived early, their hospitality began immediately. Breakfast was more than expected and very plentiful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2010

La Primavera is a beautiful B&B with lovely grounds and free parking. It is also 5 minutes walk from the gate into the old center of Volterra. The breakfast is good and plentiful. We only stayed one night, but wished we had planned to stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2010

About 150 feet from Volterra's Porto Diana, La Primavera provides peaceful surroundings, free parking and a roomy comfortable room. Good value.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple