“Best Vacation Ever”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Vacation Ever”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This place was amazing, I'm an 18 year old woman and I went on this trip to meet up with my high school friend but stayed at Palo's apartment alone and felt very safe. Palo, who was very gracious and very fluent in English,so there were no communication errors, met me at the air port in Rome and drove me to the apartment and the day I left he took me back to the air port. The apartment was clean and homey. It was very spacious when I had guest over. I had every thing I needed to make dinner and there are two fresh markets close by for good fruits and vegetables. Two streets over on via Cavour there are restaurants all up and down the street. And there a small but beautiful park 3 minutes away from the front door. The apartment also looks identical to the picture's shown. When I go back to Italy I will defiantly be going back to Palo's place in Viterbo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was equally Amazing
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sharon S
Kincardine, United Kingdom
“Book this accommodation!”
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

In the centre of the medieval part of Viterbo, this apartment was charming and welcoming. The owner, Paulo, couldn't have been more helpful; meeting us when we got lost; giving hints on local places to visit and eat and explaining the history of the accommodation. The accommodation was compact but clearly well loved and was perfect for our needs. The location was fabulous with gorgeous buildings, quaint and individual shops and plenty of places to eat.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 25, 2015
Thank you very much for your enthusiastic compliments! I always do my best to make sure every stay is special. Looking forward to seeing you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing