“Wonderful romantic dining experience”
Review of Grill Su Sergenti

Grill Su Sergenti
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Villasimius
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Now close for winter . See you at may 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We visited Grill Su Sergenti while on honeymoon in Villasimius and had the most fantastic romantic meal there. We initially tried to go on our third night but were informed the restaurant was fully booked, so I'd recommend pre booking if you intend to go. We had no problem booking for the following evening.
The service was outstanding - very quick and efficient - and the food was the best we had on our stay. I am a vegetarian and my menu choice was a little limited (as I found throughout my stay in Sardinia) but they offered to cook me something off menu. My husband had a starter of poached egg with bottarga and I had grilled pecorino on pane carasau, then we followed with tempura sea bass with fried potatoes and I had pasta with a delicious cheese and tomato sauce. To finish we shared a creme caramel with crunchy almond topping, and a couple of Disaronno to happily finish it all off.
I cannot recommend highly enough visiting this restaurant if you are in villasimius, it may be at the pricier end of the scale of local restaurants but the food, service and atmosphere were just outstanding.

2  Thank Pauline D
There are newer reviews for Grill Su Sergenti

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have been at the Grill cause as been recommend by Aldo Medea from the Abaton b&b.Perfect place to relax and enjoy the food!!My partner his very fussy and no easy to please,but at the grill they exceeded the expectation !!Many thank for the 2 special dinner we had!!!!Maria & Ian

1  Thank Maria Pia C
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Been visiting the area since 2005
and this is the best we have had to eat so far
Not the cheapest but the best range of food and a great location

1  Thank Pas5501
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Food was fantastic. I had prosciutto to start, and steak as my main. They make the best of the location and use the pool very well. Ask for a table away from the plants though, I was eaten alive by the biting insects. Service was a bit lacking though, waited close to 45 mins for our check.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The outside of the hotel can be deceptive - but once you get inside, the pool area by the restaurant has a lovely view. The food was very good. We had fish which was beautifully cooked. The staff were also very attentive. It is pricier than other restaurants in the area but we would definitely recommend this place for couples.

1  Thank Lucie100