End of September 2012. Nice hotel. We had a basic room (but totally adequate) on the ground floor with a view on a large well maintained lawn, staying away from the nightly entertainment. Food was excellent: fish, lobsters, prawns, Sardinian specialties, and just unbelievable deserts. Unfortunately we were full when the time to enjoy them came along. Beech is 5 minutes away – not a problem, since there is an electric shuttle (like Papa – Mobil) ready to transport you to the beech.
I have rented a car with a navigation, but it was out of date and had difficulty finding the hotel. Funny for a 5 star hotel to be only accessible by a 500 m dirt road.
A nice week, including trips to the inside of the island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an enchanting position, in the extreme southeast of the island, Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna is set 55 km from Cagliari international airport and 2 km from the small town of Villasimius. Set in an idyllic bay dominated by an Aragonese tower, the hotel is shrouded in a Mediterranean vegetation. Inside the Protected Area of Capo Carbonara, among a natural salty lake and a marvelous white sandy beach, discover in Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna a new state of mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Hotel Villasimius
- Sofitel Hotel Villasimius
- Sofitel Villasimius
- Villasimius Sofitel
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Villasimius, Sardinia