“cute b&b, great location, friendly service”
Review of Hotel I Graniti

Hotel I Graniti
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Villasimius
San Francisco, California
“cute b&b, great location, friendly service”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The hotel is perched on a little hill that overlooks lower Villasimius. Marco, the b&b owner, made my friend and I feel at home with his friendly personality and willingness to help us with directions/recommendations around town. The breakfasts were great - there is a wide selection of meats, cheeses, yogurt, cereal, pastries, juices, and even some cakes that are homemade by Marco's mother. The free wifi didn't work quite as well in our room, but we had excellent reception down at the lobby. The only tiny complaint we had would be the noise. Although the hotel is situated on a hill, many cars pass through this road and sometimes it got pretty loud. We had a room on the second floor (up a small flight of stairs) that directly faced the street/parking area so it was often very noisy. It seems that most of the rooms are facing the street though, so it may be best to ask for a more quiet room. Other than that, it was a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room/one that is connected to the lobby
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This hotel was perfect. Our room was quiet, the breakfast was great every morning. The highlight of this property was the staff......so friendly and welcoming. Marco, the owner, made us feel at home. All of his suggestions were perfect. His mother bakes one of the breakfast pastries each morning. The location is great to walk to many of the nice restaurants and gelatarias in Villasimius. I would highly recommend the Hotel I Graniti!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Graniti for 2 nights and had a wonderful relaxing stay. Marco and all the hotel staff could not have been more hospitable or accommodating. Our room was spacious and very clean with a lovely balcony. Wifi was free and breakfast was delicious particularly the lemon cake which was fab. The town is a few short steps away with great bars and restaurants and a nice beach is only minutes walk away. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Agatha2010
Bornem, Antwerpen, Belgium
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Nice hotel in the center of Villasimius. Chambres are very clean, spacious and cosy with balcony. Bathroom very clean. Nice people at the reception!
Very good price/quality!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Marsascala, Malta
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stayed at Hotel i Graniti during the month of February, the low season. We must thank Marco, the owner and host, for the wonderful hospitality. Marco went out of his way to ensure that we were given a quiet and spacious room, that we enjoyed a great breakfast and to help us plan our entire stay at Villasimius. He suggested the ideal places to enjoy some quiet and nature during the day, and some really good restaurants to visit in the evening. May I also add that the cleanliness and condition of the place is impeccable.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We went to Sardegna without a hotel reservation, and no particular place to go. Rented a car and drove. When we hit Villasimius we knew it was the place to stay.

A quick internet check found us Hotel I Graniti.

Our host was fabulous! Friendly! Took extreme pains to ensure our stay was excellent.

He is rightfully proud of his hotel. We would definitely recommend Hotel I Graniti to anyone.

We walked to the beach every day. It is a couple of km. Just right. The water: Like swimming in liquid Crystal.

100% Memorable 100% Positive Many thanks! Mille Grazie! (Fausta & Peter)

P.S. Sorry the review is so late.

Room Tip: We had the annex just outside the reception entrance: One door down. It had a little private patio a...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Our honey moon at Hotel I Graniti was wonderful! We got the best room in the hotel with a balcony and a nice view. The location is great because it is 3 minutes from the city center, so you can go for a walk every time you want, for example to eat delicious Italian ice creams. The owner of the hotel, Marco, is the nicest person in the world, who answered all of our questions and helped us in many cases as we don’t speak Italian. He also showed us where can we see the Sardinian nuraghi, he called the museum to check what time exactly it is open. Frederico, who is sitting at the reception, was also very very helpful and nice. He recommended us few good restaurants and all of them were great. We loved the Sardinian food… The service in this hotel is at the highest level. Breakfast were delicious, everything was fresh and the best thing was the cappuccino made by Sofia (I am not sure if I am writing this name correctly).
We would like to thank the whole crew of the Hotel I Graniti for a great stay in Villasimius. Thanks to you we spend a lovely time there. Dziękujemy!!!
Ewa i Konrad
p.s. It should be a 5 star hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple