“Great view, great pizza”

Ristorante Pizzeria Borgo Antico
Ranked #30 of 220 Restaurants in Vieste
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I enjoyed it here. The location is good. Seating on the street which I think always creates a great atmosphere. The views of the sea stunning, the pizza very good, reasonably priced I think for location and I love the plates with different characters on them.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Borgo Antico has the best pizza in Vieste and very good prices. It can get quite busy sometimes, but still if you visit Vieste you must try their pizzas.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We went here multiple times because this restaurant was close to our apartment and combined the best of all. The food is great (it won prizes for their Pizza which is unlike so many others not made of cardboard) and my favorite is the pasta with fresh seafood. The service is great and they actually can speak English; they also have and English translated menu. The view is perfect , looking over the harbor. I would really recommend this restaurant to all people who want great food for a perfect prize and a great surrounding.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We sat on the veranda and the view is spectacular of the town and the sea. The service was good, the gentleman who served us spoke some english and was very helpful. We had fish and it was excellent. Prices were good.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I've been to this restaurant one month ago, expecting a lot after seeing the poster near the door, where it's written that the person that makes the pizza won the 2nd place at a national competition. When I arrived, I had to wait like 10 min until a table was cleared, and then the man who was taking the orders was very nice and apologized for the inconvenient.. He took the order instantly and then the beverages arrived in approx 5 min and then the pizzas in about 20 min.. We would've wait even more if the pizzas would have been as we were expecting, but we suffered a huge disappointment. The pizzas were heavily burned, the batters very thin...given this combination I almost broke my teeth and scratched my tongue eating that. Obviously, or the pizza master was drunk or that poster at the entrance was just a cheap commercial . It doesn't justify the price. All in all, I really don't think that we'll ever come back there.