Many thanks to Rafaella and the staff (including Gianluca, Michelle, Angela, valentina and Lena) for making this such a relaxing stay. The reception team were always helpful and knowledgeable about bus and train services to help us get around to sorrento, Pompeii and local towns. Lena managed the breakfast on the terrace singlehanded -well done! and Gianluca looked after my wife and I very well during the evenings with helpful recommendations from the menu and wine selection (the costa d'amalfi gets my vote) - a thoroughly nice guy. The menu was really good, with enough choice to keep us going throughout our stay without any repeats. Thanks to chef Pepe.
We upgraded to get above the noise, but to be honest the work that has gone into soundproofing all the road-facing rooms is amazing. Well impressed with the hotels blend of historic and modern - cool, airy common areas and stylish, a/c rooms. Views from the terrace, or from balcony adjoining rooms 403 & 404 was tremendous, looking over the bay of Naples and Vesuvius - 10 out of 10.
Would highly recommend this hotel for those with car, but not wanting the bright lights of Sorrento (only 6km away).
Thank you Rafaella and all at Torre Barbara for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torre Barbara is 4 stars Hotel, the ideal place for those who wish to spend an unforgettable vacation overlooking the Gulf of Naples, just a few kilometers from the centre of Sorrento and places of major interest in the Campania region: Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Caserta, Positano, Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Torre Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Barbara Hotel
- Torre Barbara Vico Equense
- Hotel Torre Barbara Vico Equense, Italy - Province Of Naples