Great amenities comprising of pool and sunbed grassed area, patio for meals & drinks overlooking an exceptional raised view of the sea.
Food. Breakfasts comprise of a cold buffet including croissants, jams, cakes, fresh juices and standard hot drinks. Lunch here only offers a panini (use a pitta out here) cheese and/or ham. Dinner available with a great selection but needs to be ordered in advance.
Location. The hotel is not in Sorrento but Seiano. The hotel is near the top of a hill, not near local amenities. You cant walk anywhere from the hotel as its on a busy road with limited paths. The hotel offers a shuttle service, free of charge to collect/drop off from certain locations throughout the day. They only need 30 mins notice from you. To get into Sorrento go by the train from Seiano. It costs €1.30 pp one way. Tickets can be bought from the hotel.
Rooms. Very Good clean and contemporary. There are sea view rooms available but no balcony. The patio offers the view anyway.
Staff - very helpful and multilingual. They have good knowledge of the area.
Overall - Definitely recommend this hotel. The inconvenience of the freedom of travel opportunities easily offset by the complimentary shuttle service provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torre Barbara is 4 stars Hotel, the ideal place for those who wish to spend an unforgettable vacation overlooking the Gulf of Naples, just a few kilometers from the centre of Sorrento and places of major interest in the Campania region: Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Caserta, Positano, Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Torre Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Barbara Hotel
- Torre Barbara Vico Equense
- Hotel Torre Barbara Vico Equense, Italy - Province Of Naples