My husband and I stayed here for 1 night before moving into a holiday apartment. The staff were helpful and communicative throughout, patient with the little Italian I knew. We were given a warm welcome and the room was very comfortable with a well filled fridge and views of the terrace and bay. The food was some of the best we had whilst in Italy! Dining on the terrace was very special with romantic panoramic sunset views of the bay. We felt it was a great deal.
We booked through Travel Republic and should have looked on the website in more detail to see the free shuttle bus service. It would have been great if the staff could've told me in one of the emails we exchanged but unfortunately we ended up walking the 30 minute uphill walk from Seiano station as Google Maps has it incorrectly placed. This is the only negative aspect of our stay! It is a bit out of the way from central Vico and Seiano but the free bus will give you a lift to the beaches too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torre Barbara is 4 stars Hotel, the ideal place for those who wish to spend an unforgettable vacation overlooking the Gulf of Naples, just a few kilometers from the centre of Sorrento and places of major interest in the Campania region: Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Caserta, Positano, Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Torre Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Barbara Hotel
- Torre Barbara Vico Equense
- Hotel Torre Barbara Vico Equense, Italy - Province Of Naples