Capo La Gala Hotel & Spa
Villa Ketty Resort(Vico Equense)
$879
$213
Hotel Mega Mare(Vico Equense)(Great Value!)
$115
  • Pool
$128
Villa della Porta(Vico Equense)(Great Value!)
$117
$102
Priceline
$368
$354
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Moon Valley(Seiano)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Astoria Vico Hotel(Vico Equense)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mary(Vico Equense)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsour honeymoonnautical thememichelin starhead barmanoutdoor gymtasting menufell asleeprelaxing hotelcasual restaurantamalfi coastglass of proseccoparadise roomboutique hotelon demandegyptian cottonmini moonpizza
Reviewed August 16, 2013

If you can afford it, go here. Our room overlooked the ocean and this is one of the few hotels in the area where you can walk to the pool and jump in the ocean for a nice swim. The food is amazing. You will not be disappointed. They will drive you to town (2 minute drive, but not walkable due to the mountains) and pick you up at your leisure. The town is quite nice, but we found it hard to leave this restful, beautiful hotel with it's five star service. The spa here is also tranquil and worth going to. Our expectations in every area: service, view, luxury, and food - were surpassed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

sitting right next to the sea this is a small but perfectly formed boutique hotel, funky decor, attentive friendly staff with amazingly presented and prepared food. reception arranged a car nod driver for the day, ask for "Frank" he has great English an is a charming guy to spend the day with

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We just returned from a 4 days stay at the capo la gala. From the first moments we were overwhelmed by the charm of this hotel. The fabulous location, the views, the interiors and most of all the relaxed atmosphere. As there are only 23 rooms none of the places (swimming pool, bar restaurant,...) are overcrowded. Even on the evening of our arrival when there was a beautiful wedding party for more than 150 guests, the hotel guests still could enjoy their privacy and spend a quiet relaxing evening.
A hotel can have everything but all depends on the staff and they were really outstanding. Never before we experienced such a personal touch. Especially Angelo, the "salvataggio", the bartender, fixing the perfect drink to your personal taste and the super friendly hostess a the reception deserve a special thanks.
Last but not least there were the restaurants, Maxi and Nerea. from breakfast to evening dinner there is only one word : excellent. And as for the hotel, an outstanding friendly and professional staff.
We would love to go back and if not we will always remember our 4 days at Capo La Gala.

Jan and Maud

Room Tip: the 'superior' rooms on the second floor are the best.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have just returned from spending eight amazing days at the capo la gala. This hotel is out of this world, it deserves to have more than 5*'s, on all accounts from the decor of the hotel to the staff to the scenery and the food. Absolutely paradise.
I cannot find a fault in this hotel at all, the staff are an absolute credit to the hotel, they are extremely friendly, very helpful, motivated and caring people, whom want to make sure that your holiday experience is how you wish it to be. I really cannot speak highly enough of the staff there from the pool man who made sure we were comfortable each day, the waiters being so attentive, friendly and informative at breakfast, lunch and dinner, the barman producing amazing cocktails each night and giving advise on the local area, christina in the spa, giving outstanding treatments. (I am physiotherapist and I know how a sports massage should be performed, she certainly can deliver this!!) the porters whom took us from the hotel to the train station when required and everything was performed with a smile.
The decor is modern, clean and with great attention to detail, the food at breakfast, lunch and dinner is out of this world. I have never seen such a big breakfast buffet at such a high standard of quality.
This hotel is a must if you want to get away, rest and relax, be looked after, have fun and to explore the local area.
I certainly will be returning!!!!!

Room Tip: We had the superior, with its own private balcony, with outstanding views. The room was very quiet, massive bed, beautiful bathroom. Pure luxury
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed here for two nights. Firstly the positives, the setting and decor of hotel are beautiful. The breakfast is superb and dinner in restaurant was fantastic with impeccable service. My teenage daughter had a facial in the spa which she said was gorgeous. We had a privilege room which was very nice but the balcony is very disappointing. The balconies of the cheaper rooms have much bigger, sunnier and private balconies. The balconies of the privilege rooms are only separated from each other by a transparent fabric screen which provides minimal privacy. The bath/ shower in our room did not drain well so that you were left standing in your own dirty shower water. Asked reception on two occasions to look at this, on the second they said it had been rectified , it hadn't but I gave up asking as we had bigger problems. The HORRENDOUS SMELL. There was a very strong smell of what seemed to be sewerage/blocked drains both on the corridor and in our bedroom. There was no smell outside so on the first night we tried sleeping with the balcony doors open. This proved difficult as there was a wedding in the hotel that night. The noise of both fireworks and music meant the doors needed to be closed. I complained to reception the next day and asked them to investigate smell. When I returned to room from pool area hours later the smell was even stronger so called reception again. This time I was told the smell was from sulphur springs in neighbouring hotel and was blowing down on the wind. If this was the case why did staff not tell me that the first time I complained. Why was smell inside on corridor and bedroom but not outside on balcony? I felt that my complaints about noise of wedding and smell were not taken seriously. I know that other guests felt their complaints were never adequately dealt with also. I suggest that if hotel is going to host weddings they should not take bookings from other guests the same night, there is no chance of a quiet sleep. At the prices this hotel charges they need to wake up to customer service. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't go for privilege rooms although more expensive balconies worse than cheaper superior rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family