“Family run traditional restaurant”
Review of Pizzeria Gottardo

Pizzeria Gottardo
Ranked #45 of 195 Restaurants in Verbania
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Very good restaurant We ate there in the day of my anniversary with my wife and her family. The pizza is absolutely great (made in wood woven), there are a lot of choices and the price is very affordable. The most expensive pizza was 8.5 euro. We shared sliced from every pizza we’ve taken and personally I gave 1st place to Volcano pizza (it’s a sort of Napoli pizza with 1 more meat ingredient). It’s good place to go with your family, nice atmosphere (there are spaces inside and outside the restaurant) and great and fast service.
Bristol
“Family run traditional restaurant”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We go to Gottardo every time we are in Intra so at least 10 times a year. It is without doubt the best Pizzeria in town. Not only are the pizzas and pastas excellent, but the service is very good too. The staff remember you and are always so welcoming.
Drinks are reasonable priced and you can eat outside in the summer.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank JudyBristol

Montreal
“a very good pizza in town”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I was there for my birthday with the family of my wife. I was told that this is the first place to go for a good pizza. I preferred this place (near the market) and not other restaurant with lake view just because I wanted to eat a good pizza.
The pizza is excellent there; we changed slices of pizza to taste a little bit from all of them. My winner was Vulcano (a kind of Napoli pizza). The price is very affordable (the higher price for a pizza is 8.5 euros) and the service was ok.
Highly recommended for everyone