“Great food and atmosphere!”

Osteria Rosa Bianca
Ranked #56 of 195 Restaurants in Verbania
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Detroit
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 16, 2009

Several of my local colleagues took me here for lunch on my last day in the area. It would have been a place that I would have dined at often if I would have known about it sooner. Though I don’t recall the name of the dish that I had I do remember that it had eggplant and cheese, and that it was quite tasty. They also have an unusually great selection of beer from Orval to Sierra Nevada Pale ale. A bonus to me was that the owner speaks fluent English and that she was both personable and quite helpful explaining some questions that I had about the menu and Italy in general.

I just checked out the website and it does have their menu and beer selection on it. Would I recommend this place? Yes!!! I actually grabbed a handful of business cards to give to other people from the company that I work for who are traveling here later this month.

2 Thank DetroitTallTraveler