All reviews excellent stay underground car park cold options bars and restaurants free parking historical center comfortable bed small hotel walk in shower within easy walking distance malpensa airport excellent hotel private parking one night stay rooms are modern minute walk large room
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I spent 3 nights at this hotel and I will definitely be back. First of all, it's just beautiful. Everything has been thoughtfully designed and considered. My room was the perfect size, there was a window looking out onto the street below. The bathroom was large, and the shower was amazing. I enjoyed their breakfast each morning, which was wonderful and located in a nice room with lots of natural light. The people at the front desk are very kind and helpful in a genuinely personable manner, you somehow feel like you know them, and they make excellent recommendations for restaurants and other places to visit in Varese. This is one of those places that seems to get everything just right.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank seeitall09
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I chose to spend my last night in Italy in Varese because of its proximity to Malpensa Airport (30 minute drive).
Varese is a lovely vibrant city with a nice old area, lots of good shops, cafes and restaurants.
Hotel di Varese was a great finale to our 3 week tour of Northern Italy: It was one of the best hotels we've been to, and with excellent value for money.
The hotel is very new, modern beautiful and stylish: I loved the clean décor and the fantastic materials they used: When I redecorate my house I will surely use some of the ideas that I saw in the hotel.
Our room was vast, shining-clean and very pretty. Every single detail (including the electrical switches and windows on the wooden ceiling) looked amazing.
The young receptionists gave us an exceptionally warm service and fantastic recommendations for dining.
I am sure that I'll stay in Hotel di Varese again someday in the near future. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank GiladIsrael
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Nice stylish hotel in the central part of Varese. Rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. The hotel interrier has its own style, light colors, not crowded by unnecessary decorations. The biggest part of excellente impression is coming from the staff! Very friendly, very attentional, very supportive and warm! It was a great pleasure to stay in this hotel and will obligatory reccommend it for my friends. By best regards to everybody!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ausra K K
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed here whilst travelling south. An extremely good hotel with huge, very comfortable and stylishly equipped rooms. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming. Parking is secure. Breakfast was of a very high quality, including some fine local prosciutto and cheese. A great place to stay for a relaxing stay after a hard day's driving. The town is also interesting, with plenty of inviting bars and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JLAshVale
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Cant add much more to previous reviews; welcomed by friendly staff, nothing too much trouble, modern clean room. My only minus is that breakfast a bit 'thin' by british standards, but norml for continent!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple