“Outstanding fish restaurant”

Ranked #4 of 410 Restaurants in Varese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Hidden away next to a bar and pizza shop you go up to the first floor and what a transformation. Great dining space and outstanding food. Good wine recommendation by the owners. Not a cheap meal but worth every penny/dollar.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The restaurant is small and intimate, like dining in the salon of a palazzo. The wait staff is attentive. The food is fresh and don't expect to get served quickly (the front page warns that each dish is prepared when ordered and the cooking times dictate the speed of service). Capisanti grattinati are heavenly! Chef also took the time to greet diners and have a chat.

1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Restaurant is specialized in Sea Food, attentive Service and even the Chef came out for a Chat (nice guy). Prices ok.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is the second time we have visited this restaurant.The last time we enjoyed the food but felt that the restaurant lacked atmsophere. The atmosphere has not improved and the service has definitely deteriorated. The fish was good, no complaints there, but the potatoes served with it were vastly undercooked. I asked to have them cooked properly and had to wait another 15 mins for them to return, meanwhile my fish became cold. The potatoes came back, undercooked as before. I was told that there was nothing wrong with them, even although they were completelyindedible. I was made to feel very awkward, so we decided to leave after the main course, without coffee or desert. As my husband watited to pay the bill (expensive), we heard the owner shout to the chef 'it's the ones that complained about the potatoes'. Definitely won't be back.

8  Thank ASG
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went for lunch on a Saturday. Started with a gustation of seafood as a starter. Raw and very very fresh. For the main I had grilled Octopus tentacles, which were tender and wonderfully tasty. I had two glasses of white wine, suggested by the waitress, which was fresh and light. Superb.
Very good quality food.
My only criticism was the atmosphere, it was a bit sterile!
The price, well it is seafood, and it was very fresh! So I believe, even if its on the higher side the quality justifies the price.
I will definitely go back.

2  Thank Oliver D