“Dropped in by chance”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Food is average quality and reasonable price. The place is mostly for families. The boss has been very kind, the personnel not very professional.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,905)

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I couldn't get a table at the restaurant I was headed for but luckily this restaurant had one table still available.The restaurant is located on the main drive of Varazze which is called the Aurelia, the main road that runs from one side of Liguria, La Spezia to the border of France on the Riviera. The atmosphere was lively and interesting with a pizza station right in the middle of the main room and the rest of the kitchen right behind. The service was prompt and very professional.
I started with a insalata di Polpo, and followed by a Linguine vongole with anchiovies and bottarga, which is salted cured fish roe, mainly from bluefin tuna or mullet.
Everything was delicious and would definately reccommend to anyone.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

The food and service were great in this restaurant! If you like white wine, the house white was superb. My husband and our two adult grandchildren love the his place and would recommend it to anyone visiting this town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The food gets ready nd is on the table very quickly. The quality is perfect. We all loved it.
We enjoyed our time in this restaurant. I ordered fillet stake and it was tender juicy and perfectly fresh.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This place had fabulous service- very friendly. Unfortunately I found the pizzas were only ok. This could be a matter of my taste but the crust was so crunchy I couldn't even cut through it. Still, it was a very popular and busy place so it could just be that my preference is for pizza dough to be soft and fluffy rather than hard. Wine was excellent and waiters were lovely.

Date of visit: August 2018