“Lovely and most welcoming address!”

Ristorante La Rotonda 2
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Torre Canne
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam
“Lovely and most welcoming address!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Facing the beautiful Adiatic sea, La Rotonda caught me so much that after stopping for a delicious Panna Cotta in the afternoon sun that I couldn't resist coming back for Sunday lunch!
The bright , fresh dining room with big picture windows looking at the sea is a very pleasant setting. As for lunch itself, after checking the huge day menu ( on my neighbours table as well.... ) far too much for me if tempting, I went for a mussels dish as a starter and grilled seafood , very complete with swordfish. octopus, jumbo prawns, salmon etc...all delicious for a tiny 10 Euros!
A glass of Prosecco and a complementary Limoncello with my espresso...the service is fine but the owner himself is a charming man ( I think he just took the restaurant over ) : not many restaurants around would care to offer clients a digestive with that a touch of elegance! And if they need to, they try to help you in English, which they did before noticing I spoke Italian....I am looking forward to returning to La Rotonda in summer time....lovely spot!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Quality-Pro

• Polish first
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

Didn't speak English to explain menu, when we did order got food wrong. Wouldn't go back. Outside eating but looking at a wall, no view

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Terrie A
Yorkshire England
“Two Restaurants, same name?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

Ristorante La Rotonda 2 is about a mile north of Torre Canne, and Restaurante La Rotonda is in the town right by the ocean, thats the one we tried and were not disappointed the meal is based around fresh seafood and the southern Italian fresh vegetables. We ate here twice and 2 courses with wine and a coffee with brandy to finish came to about 43 euro's which we thought very reasonable. Beware the quality of English spoken needs improving or I will have to learn Italian for our next visit.

• Visited August 2011