“Not worth it”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Phone number is 01946750229
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

We ask for a seat with a view, ended up as far a way possible.
But we said ok, food might be good.
It wasnt. Waay to salty, only 1dl red wine, and it was on the expensive end of restaurent in the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (403)

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

We came here with the family for lunch and food was fantastic!! We have been sitting in the internal courtyard which provides a nice and cool ambient on a hot summer day.
Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

We booked and Mande our way along the front looking forward to this. Overall while the food was good, it lacked the pizzazz I was expecting from the website.

I guess the worst was the opening when we ordered two glasses of Prosecco which took forever to come and when it did It was fairly flat as it had been poured into normal wine glasses and the large surface area me and things fizz off quickly.

Service while friendly was slow and NOT ATTENTIVE as we did not speak German! Which is lingual Franca for the region.

While the food was good I must admit that we scr*wed up on our pizza order and got two relatively unadorned circles. Maybe mote Tim reading the menu and less b*tching about the Prosecco would have helped.

Overall the place is not bad but I guess that due to its location and the high turnover, they’ve dropped the ball on the famed Italian hospitality and passion.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Post bike ride search for vegan options in Torbole led to Ristorante Casa Beust, and despite limited options, we had very good vegetarian white pizza and vegan avocado salad, complimented with an excellent focaccia. The service was VERY good! Only recommendation is to add more vegan options to the menu!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Called for a drink and to admire the view - I asked for a prosecco with lemoncello - the waiter said “ ah you want a spritzer with lemoncello instead of apersol - ( well I had asked for a prosecco with lemoncello so I presumed that’s what he was decribing - unfortunately not ) came deluted with soda water - I now am quite aware what a spritzer is !!! Try as I might it wasn’t pleasant therefore I left most of it but when enquiring just what I had been given I was very abruptly told a lemoncello spritzer - only then Did he tell me it had soda water in - no apology just a rather unfortunate manner - we paid for the drink and left - I will know time - but there definitely will not be a next time there for me - to sum up waiters attitude - arrogant and rude

Date of visit: October 2018