“A work in progress”

Dining options: Reservations
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“A work in progress”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

There ws another restaurant by the same name in this same location which I understand went out of business. This new place just opened up. The whole show was the chef and his pretty wife. We had lunch there. Service was a little spotty and the food, while not great, was good. However, the folks there tried really hard to please and, as I say, the food was quite tasty. If I were back in Todi, I'd give it another shot. I'd like to thik that, like a fine wine, it will improveover time.

Visited May 2014

Romsey, United Kingdom
“Nice place with fantastic food.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

James G has already said everything I wanted to say! Food is brilliant - I had Roman style carbonara which was magnificent.

• Visited April 2014
Ampthill, United Kingdom
“Great value new restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This restaurant only opened this month, in the premises that were formerly Il Garofano Rosso. It is run by an enthusiastic young couple, who have put a lot of effort into brightening up the previously rather sombre premises. The food is simple Umbrian style, well presented and generous. Wine prices are cheap by Todi standards. We paid only 37.50Euros for two course and coffee, with wine and water, and even had a free plate of roasted vegetables included. Since they had only been open a week, there was the odd teething problem, for example, they do not yet take credit cards, but I'm sure those will soon be sorted, as they gain experience. We will certainly be going again when we are in Todi.

• Visited May 2014