“Back to my roots”
romantic bedroom
Torre Bertona and Todi's view
the Tower
living room - detail
the swimming pool in the garden
the living room with one of the sofa beds
the bathroom
Panoramic terrace
Wellness Room
The Common Room - breakfast
the terrace
the botanical garden
the garden - detail
the Spa room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rome, Italy
“Back to my roots”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

The vacation at Torre Bertona has been one of the best in my life in terms of relaxation in the countryside. The apartment we had was provided with all facilities and easy access to the open space. From the large terrace, a breathtaking view enriches the evenings. The spa was just perfect at the end of a hot day. The lack of disturbing noise and the birds singing reminded me of where I grew up during my childhood, in the 50s, away from contaminated areas. I wish for the same experience to all the nature lovers.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Shower
Liked least: A small road track unpaved
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NoMooMuma...
Harpenden
“Perfect apartment in a secluded beauty spot within a much larger beauty spot”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We were due to stay at the ground floor 1 bedroom (but with ability to sleep 4 with a sofa-bed) for 3 nights but due to the problems at Heathrow on the 24th May, we could not get to Italy until Saturday night (very late)!
Even so, the owner (Gloria) stayed up in Todi over night and met us at midnight to show us around and check us in.
The apartment we rented was stunning, full of old farmhouse charm, wood beams, old stone and exposed brick. A beautiful terrace overlooking the Umbrian hills. The bedroom is huge and has a large and comfortable bed. The sofa bed in the lounge is the largest I have ever seen and was also very comfortable. The kitchen is small but perfect for a short stay when you are out in the day and not planning to cook a huge meal. There is a shower and the washroom is a good size.
There is a communal room and a spa room which we did not have time to use, but looked very good.
The location a few moments from the main road to Todi but set back up the hill means you feel like you are far away from any major roads . There are a few houses and other apartments nearby but I never got a sense of being overlooked and it was beautifully quiet apart from birds and farm animals in the valley below.
There were 4 of us, my wife and I and our 2 small daughters (3years old and 18 months). Gloria set us up with a very comfy cot for our youngest which was perfect.
There was a breakfast pack for us and the most wonderful apricot jam from the estate.
We would certainly love to return for longer and would recommend this location as the perfect hideaway for couples, families or singles. There are only a few stairs, but the terrain is a little steep so seniors would probably find this suitable also. A large group would find this perfect as there are several other apartments in the building.
The booking process was easy, we paid a deposit by bank transfer and settled up on arrival. Gloria was very easy to contact and her customer service was beyond the call of duty.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fabulous location
Liked least: No bath in our apartment but we did not need it for a short trip.
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
brazil

Reviewed November 3, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Nov 3, 2011
grazie di cuore per il gentile commento. Siamo lieti di condividere con i nostri ospiti la bellezza e la storia di uesto luogo!
roma
Reviewed November 2, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 35-44
NAPOLI
Reviewed September 5, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
other travelers have booked this property
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing