“Great find”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here several times. The food is very and the friendly staff provides excellent service. Sit on the terrace for a wonderful view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stumbled into this restaurant the first time many years ago and loved it. That time it was spring and the big panoramic terrace was welcoming and comfortable. Went back again in late October and again the terrace did not disappoint. The plexiglass movable windows were in place and there was a heater to ward off the late autumn chill. The view is fantastic for Todi is perched high above the Tiber Valley! We were welcomed by the attentive staff and service was gracious. Now for the food! What to say except our choice of cinghale (boar) stew and lamb shanks on a bed of polenta was divine. All around us people were eating what looked to be deliciious pizzas and hand made pasta. The house red was a typical Sangiovese and just the right one for this lazy lunch. We lingered talking to the people at the table next to us and the staff made us feel welcome to take all the time we wanted. Reluctantly we finished our caffe and left. We will be back...I can imagine making this a regular visit for we live only an hour away. View, service, reasonable value, food all wonderful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is by far one of my favorite places—not only in Todi—but in Italy. There are four levels of outdoor terraces you discover at the back of the restaurant. The view of the Umbrian hills is memorable, the service was excellent, and the food excellent. Although I ordered one of their many pizza selections, the thin, crispy crusts and unique topping choices made the two lunches there exceptional opportunities to soak up the sun on my back, look out to the hills and unwind, and eat fresh, tasty foods. The next time I go back...it will be the fourth time and I expect I'll try one of the main courses. The prices are most reasonable, too.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great dinner here outside on the patio with a great view. Great service and food. Highly recommend. We were a part of eight and experience no delays with our meal.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

First of all, you need to walk through the inside of the restaurant to get to the outside seating areas which have a great view of the area as you are in a hiiltown. Sit by the wall. See my picture below taken from our table.. We just had pizza but it was thin and crispy obviously baked in a hot stone or brick oven. Very good pizza, but with wine it all tastes good. Just get the house red wine, it's all good in Italy, never had any bad wine all week. Didn't try their dinners, so I can only tell you if just want a pizza with a view this place is very good and reasonable. The other food around us did look good though.