“Stunning”

Da Manuel Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant Manuel is a restaurant where you can enjoy delicious specialties based on meat and fish, as well as excellent pizza cooked in a wood oven, in a picturesque location in Tirrenia (Pisa), close to the sea.
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The food and drinks are very delicious and the menu is variated with both different seafood dishes and others. The waiters are kind and professionel, but the best thing about the visit was the view from the outdoor seatings; watching the sunset in the evening. Although all of this is amazing, it's still a middleclass italian restaurant.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Rude service. But my daughter was hungry - so I stayed. Ordered a pizza for her and decided not to order anything for myself. Took a beer instead. Pizza was regular as my daughter said, but now, one hour later, she does'nt feel that positive anymore. Be aware of table service fee of 3€ per person ... first time I see something like this :S Actually I did'nt notice it before i looked at my check at the hotel. Pathetic.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Lovely authentic meal on the beach watch the sunset. Local customers alongside visitors speaks for the quality of the service.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Very good freshly prepared food. Gentle staff. Great view from terrace. Places to return to. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Staying at Hotel Continental for a week but we eat out in evenings. Da Manuel about 100 yds down the road. We didn't have a reservation but were given a table on the terrace with a wonderful view of the sunset. Our waiter introduced us to a colleague who could speak English, even tho my Italian is pretty good. Carolina was really helpful with the menu, as well suggesting what dishes to have and what wine. We had a wonderful lobster dish as a main course. Not cheap, but worth every euro. Excellent service and it seems that a lot of locals eat there. We shall return before our holiday ends.