“Nice Restaurant”

Ristorante Cavaliere Nero
Reserve with
Ristorante Cavaliere Nero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wend to this restaurant on our last night in the Pisa area. The food was good, but not fantastic. Service was slow. I ordered the pene with prawns (per the English translation on the menu). What I received was pene with crab claw tips. Although it was an enjoyable dish, it was not what I had in mind. It took about 2.5 hours to order, eat and get the bill paid. Although this is not unusual for Italy, I did think that the dining room was understaffed with only two servers.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We visited here last week with a very large group. I have to say that I wasn't overwhlemed at first since the location seemed a bit dodgy and the menu too long to be good. My husband and I shared a pizza and caprese salad and it was phenomenal! Absolutely wonderful food. The house wine was decent and the prices were wonderful. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Visited this place on the recommendation of a local. It wasbusy and we hadn't booked, but the food was pretty standard and portions under-generous. Wouldn't rush back, particularly as the waiter promised a food on the menu and then when we flagged someone down they advised it wasn't available so they hadn't brought it out. Average service, average food, not cheap. Interesting art on walls.

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Our party of 12 ate here 4 times during our 10 day holiday in Tirrenia: always reliable & accommodating for our large party. The crab pasta dish is excellent.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have visit this restaurant almost every year for the past five years and had found it one of the better in Tirrenia. Hover, our last visit left us left than satisfied both with the service and quality. Both were not worth the cost of the meal. Not a bad option in Tirrenia, but certainly not up to the previous quality we had experienced.