“Visited 3 times in a row!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Piropo Ristorante Pizzeria

Piropo Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sliema, Malta
“Visited 3 times in a row!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place is incredible. As it is not situated on the main road, we were extremely lucky that on a rainy day over Easter, we decided to look beyond the otherwise deserted streets of Tirrenia. Piropo is a Trattoria/ Pizzeria situated at the back of the main road. It is run by Michele Ferri and his family and on the 3 days that we visited it was packed. It must be very popular with the locals. I shall not try to explain the food as on each day that we visited we left it to Michele to present his recommendations. And we were never disappointed to the extent that we even accepted not to refuse deserts :)
Highly recommended to those who visit Tirrenia but I suppose one better book, especially over the summer months, when the place comes to life!

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Ockenheim, Germany
“I would go back...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This wasn't the best restaurant in the area (see Chichibio), but it was good. I had the Bufala pizza, which was very good. It was extremely thin, and although the crust itself didn't have much taste, the inside (with sauce and cheese) was good. The house white wine was not as good as I expected.

Overall, a good place to eat, for a decent price. (Three people ate and drank for a total of €39.) Go to Chichibio first, but also try this place.

• Visited February 2013
Palo Alto, California
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was in Tirrenia last week-end with my family.
Dwellers of this little town recomended me to try this small Restaurant ("Trattoria").
I did it.
Food It's VERY GOOD (fresh fishes are exposed in a cabinet near the entrance).
Pizza it's VERY GOOD like (Tuscany) Wine.
Surely I'll come back in this nice place next time.
VERY GOOD!!! :-)

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Varna, Bulgaria
“Good pizza & pasta for a budget”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Like: Good pizzas and pasta, Fast service, Good price
Dislike: Looks a bit outdated

Visited October 2011
Dunlop
“Good value Italian cooking.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

I have visited this restaurant 5 times, each time the service has been prompt but never rushed. The food has been very good, my wife & sons all enjoyed a varied selection off their menu. The prices are pretty good < £8 for a pasta dish, about £12 for a fish dish & £7 for a litre of the house wine which is pretty good. The seafood risotto is excellent, if you are visiting this area & would have no hestation in visiting this restaurant.

1 Thank rspatrick1107