New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Farmacia Dei Sani
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We have a wide selection of tuscany white and red wines, with a local Italian kitchen, offering all types of food, all at very good prices...So Come, have a seat and enjoy, your most welcome...
Ockenheim, Germany
“Excellent! Fantastico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wow. Simply wow.

We didn't even realize this was a restaurant until the last night of our business trip and one of us said, "They have tables in there, let's go see if they have some food." SO glad we did.

The first thing you notice is the amazing selection of wines! Anything you want, they most likely have; from local wines to Italy's finest.

The lady who runs the place speaks decent English, and was very nice! This is truly a homecooked Italian meal. She took our orders, made our food, cleared our table, and probably did the dishes as well. However, she was quick and attentive, and quite knowledgeable. The wine was great, and the ravioli she suggested to us was amazing! I've never had potato filled ravioli, but it was excellent! The potato didn't overpower the dish at all, it complimented it nicely.

Our second course was a chees plate that we split among the three of us. Two local cheeses, some parmesan, and some extremely fresh mozerella, that was simply amazing! Expensive, but I highly recommend it.

We finished with a sampler of home-made desserts. I left with a full belly, a bottle of wine for myself, and a smile on my face!

A definite recommendation in the area! A bit more expensive (3 people ate for €90), but worth it!

• Visited February 2013

Tirrenia, Italy
“Great selection of wines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have never eaten here aside from the little snacks they give you with the wine but I have been living in Italy for some time and this is one of the best wine lists I have come across in a local place. The selection is huge, everything from a 5 euro per bottle local wine to some of Italy’s finest wines. The owner is very nice and attentive but not pushy at all and more than willing to help the less experienced with a recommendation for their tastes.

• Visited June 2012