“Restaurant Martini”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Restaurant Martini”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fabulous decore, wonderful attentive service, fresh well presented and prepared seafood - mussels, fish and prawns.
I had a problem with my credit card and the owner and his staff were 100% honest, diligent and responsible when handling the issue.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Trishb2302

• Polish first
Midland
“wonderful”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great staff, wonderful seafood. Setting inside and out is very nice and in a quite neighborhood. Look for signs on main road, and side roads as it's tucked away.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank AmandaZ76
Ghent, Belgium
“Great host great food!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to this place for our anniversary. Our host, Flora was very attentive, sweet and gave us some good tips. If you like seafood you are gonna love this place! Its on the more expensive side but certainly worth it! Pity we didnt have desert there, would love to have tried, but my boyfriend proposed to me that night and so I didn't need my usual endorphin boost:)

Reykjavik, Iceland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm very glad we used TripAdvisor to recommend a resturant this time. As a 'seafood lover' (although not a very experienced one) the food was phenominal. The enviroment is so cozy and Martini shold be very proud of their excellent staff which was incredibly friendly and welcoming. Would visit again for sure.

• Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had a truly memorable meal at Martini. The food is excellent and the staff have to be some of the friendliest I have ever known in a restaurant. The seafood selection starter is to die for (and very extensive)!

Paul