“wonderful”

Ristorante Martini
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great staff, wonderful seafood. Setting inside and out is very nice and in a quite neighborhood. Look for signs on main road, and side roads as it's tucked away.

1  Thank AmandaZ76

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to this place for our anniversary. Our host, Flora was very attentive, sweet and gave us some good tips. If you like seafood you are gonna love this place! Its on the more expensive side but certainly worth it! Pity we didnt have desert there, would love to have tried, but my boyfriend proposed to me that night and so I didn't need my usual endorphin boost:)

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm very glad we used TripAdvisor to recommend a resturant this time. As a 'seafood lover' (although not a very experienced one) the food was phenominal. The enviroment is so cozy and Martini shold be very proud of their excellent staff which was incredibly friendly and welcoming. Would visit again for sure.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had a truly memorable meal at Martini. The food is excellent and the staff have to be some of the friendliest I have ever known in a restaurant. The seafood selection starter is to die for (and very extensive)!

Paul

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Perfect seafood, nice atmosphere. But the best thing about this place is the excellent service, so nice and friendly!