“Great host great food!”
Review of Ristorante Martini

Ristorante Martini
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to this place for our anniversary. Our host, Flora was very attentive, sweet and gave us some good tips. If you like seafood you are gonna love this place! Its on the more expensive side but certainly worth it! Pity we didnt have desert there, would love to have tried, but my boyfriend proposed to me that night and so I didn't need my usual endorphin boost:)

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Martini

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm very glad we used TripAdvisor to recommend a resturant this time. As a 'seafood lover' (although not a very experienced one) the food was phenominal. The enviroment is so cozy and Martini shold be very proud of their excellent staff which was incredibly friendly and welcoming. Would visit again for sure.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had a truly memorable meal at Martini. The food is excellent and the staff have to be some of the friendliest I have ever known in a restaurant. The seafood selection starter is to die for (and very extensive)!

Paul

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Perfect seafood, nice atmosphere. But the best thing about this place is the excellent service, so nice and friendly!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

A hidden treasure in a small, oldfashioned Italian Beach village. The food was the best we'd had so far in our 5days through Italy. The personnel was a delight and a lovely change from the otherwise not so serviceminded italians we'd previously run into. Prices were fairly low (10-20€ for a main course) and a 3course meal with a bottle of wine and coffee ended up costing us a mere 100€ . Well worth every cent and then some. We'll be sure to stop by if we'll ever find ourselves in the area in the future.