“TOP QUALITY TOP FOOD”

Osteria Dentro le Mura
Ranked #21 of 196 Restaurants in Termoli
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a very little bistrot. We started 15 years ago and we still work with the same philosophy: few sets, deep care of our guests and a very familiar atmosphere. In plain sight we cook just local and fresh fish, following the traditional seafaring recipes in order to intensify the real flavor of fish. Osteria dentro le Mura is a Slow Food certified restaurant since 2007.
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

I could stay here and eat every day. Quality of the fish and how is prepared is absolutely outstanding. Simple genuine but tasting the best of the fish I have had in the whole south east Adriatic part of italy. Very courtesy staff, the guy recommends us a very good wine, at a reasonable price. And location and view are unique

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (418)

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Situated right above the ocean, this Osteria offers a good selection of local fresh seafood & a good wine list. Helpful and attentive wait staff made for an enjoyable dinner, if not on the slightly expensive side but worth it for the view.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My child and I stopped by and ask for a table for 3 for dinner. The wifey replies they are full. I had the feeling something was not right.
I immediately called a friend and asked to try and book for 4 at the same time. They had a table. It all happened within 5 minutes.
No need to say that we wont give them another chance.
We never look at prices when choosing restaurants or dishes but despise a restaurant that calculates they wont get a decent bill out of a couple with a child.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Ok the food is really fresh but the surprise is behind the corner.
They don’t have a menu and the fish and the seafood is daily and change the portions and the price.
We attended for 1hour for the starter (just 6 people stay seat in the restaurant).
When we finish a bottle of prosecco,I ask the waiter “I WANT FOOD”!!
Finally arrive the starter but the portion is very little and the waiter tell us the apologies but the seafood is finished!!
Right,I ordered the plate of pasta for replace the starter.
When I asked the bill......surprise!!!!!!they put in the bill full price for the starter!!!!(the starter is not cheap).
When I ask the chef(the owner)why this price,he tell me “this is the bill”.

I paid for two people:

-A bottle of prosecco
-2 small plates for the starter
-2 plates of pasta
£ 125.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a thief!
Without receipt!!!!!
Please take care your wallet don’t come in this place.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank realfoodUK
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Was made so welcome especially as we hadn't booked. They quickly sorted table even though they were full. Views up coast beautiful as sun went down. Food great and chef and family really helpful with explaining menu.

Date of visit: June 2017