“Squeezed in like sardines ”
Review of La sacrestia

La sacrestia
Ranked #42 of 195 Restaurants in Termoli
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

This was our second or third visit to Sacrestia. Nothing to write home about. While we were waiting for our last guest to arrive, we ordered French fries and fried vegetables, nothing special. We ordered pizzas - Margherita & Tartufo. The crust was listless and moist and the flavors so-so. Plenty of other great places to get pizza in Termoli.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank MoniqueHeller

Reviewed January 2, 2019

During winter holidays most restaurants in Termoli are either full or closed for the season. After a long search in town we were finally able to get a seat. Very helpful waiter (which happened to be the owner) friendly, honest and knowledgeable. He gave us very good tips on what to choose. Quality and quantity of food: outstanding, fresh fish and local products. Wine selection: restricted, but with regional wines. All in all a great experience that I'll try to repeat my next time in the area. The menu (itself, as the physical menu) could be improved. Price: very reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This was a very busy place but the service and food first class,both had lovely pizza,s and nice atmosphere will be back Steve & Ali

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I have eaten at this restaurant for the past four years that i have visited Termoli, Italy. The pasta pomodoro was to kill for as the first plate. I have had both meat and fish at this restaurant and both were absolutely delicious.
The service has always been polite and the best that any restaurant can give to a client. I will return to my "Sacrestia' next year when I return to Termoli.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Normally I would avoid places like this, it looked like a restaurant that catered for tourists. We had planned to go another place we had eaten at before but heavy rain forced us into the nearest place. I ordered the mixed grilled meat, almost inedible, my wife and another friend had gnocchi, heavy cheesy, sticky meal.
Avoid