“Back to Termoli... back here!”

Ristorante Villa delle Rose
Ranked #19 of 195 Restaurants in Termoli
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

For me this restaurant is a must every time I go to Termoli (i.e. to the FCA plant). This time I had the opportunity to try the lunch and everything is of the same quality and level of the dinner with the plus that with less work we had the chance to ask for variation out of the carte. I have already written about the good athmosphere, the very good service up to the panoramic parking. And of the good fish and wine. Now we can add the pasta.

1  Thank gga95

Reviewed March 21, 2015 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant on numerous occasions and on each and every visit the food is fantastic, the service is impeccable and the attention to detail is second to none! If you like seafood in particular, you should definitely book at table.. You won't be disappointed! 10 out of 10!!

3  Thank MikeJinks76
Reviewed September 28, 2014

I was introduced in this restaurant by one of my colleagues that knows quite well the area. It is simply wonderful. Warm and familiar but slightly classy, so quiet... exactly what you need to recharge after a long working day. I don't like fish in general, but here it's impossible to resist the "branzino al sale". I can't tell anything else, I wait to come back in the area to have one. This is the best for me, but you can find tons of other good dishes: seafruits, pasta and so on.
Finally the home made dessert is the happy end. Good choice of wines, in my opinion anyway it's better to force the maitre for "trebbiano d'abruzzo".
And to start... "prosecco e bruschetta", don't forget it!

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Wonderful people great location, food was amazing an impeccable service...can't wait to go back! The fish was so fresh ...Close to town but much more relaxing and enjoyable.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had our wedding dinner at Villa delle Rose. It was more than we could ever ask for! An unforgettable night. From the antipasto de mare (freddo e calde) to the fritta mista everything was amazing! And the staff: I have never met such a wonderful group of hosts, servers, and cooks...everyone was so welcoming and friendly!

Date of visit: July 2013